davidonmi WINS first. Natethegreat WINS second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Someone should go to a Browns forums and inform them that about a third of all people are picking whichever team plays the Browns in this.:stirthepot:

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawksfanohio":hvjwu6sq said:
You have me down for a loss week 2. I picked Arizona.

I missed that somehow. You are all fixed now with AZ for last week.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
If by week 17 everyone left has one loss, is it then possible for a consolidation plauer to win it all?

Or is it a situation where the champion is the last person without a loss?

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":gntiftv4 said:
If by week 17 everyone left has one loss, is it then possible for a consolidation plauer to win it all?

Or is it a situation where the champion is the last person without a loss?

This is covered in the rules in post 2.

The winner of the Winners Round (1st place) is the last person with no losses picked. And the winner of the Consolation Round (second place) is the last person with no losses in that round (so only one wrong pick).

However, each round plays to a winner. If there are X number of people left in the Winners Round and they all pick a loser in the same week, then they all stay in the Winners Round. Same for the Consolation Round.

And I will be extremely impressed if we have people still playing in week 17! If needed though, the game can go to the play-offs.

from the rules -
If every single player in any round picks a losing team the same week, they all stay in as no one won.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2e7vk84k said:
Someone should go to a Browns forums and inform them that about a third of all people are picking whichever team plays the Browns in this.:stirthepot:

Maybe right about now.

Browns keeping it interesting for Survivor game players everywhere. 46% of Yahoo players are uneasy at the half.

Half: Browns 13 Miami 10

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Come on Browns. Let's go.

Gotta be the first time I have ever cheered for, or even cared about, the friggin Browns

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Browns being all upstart and stuff. Adorable.

Member all you: You are not picking just for your team to win, you are picking for your opponents to lose.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Well in my defense I didn't check the start time and assumed a 10 am start. The ending was fun to watch though, good win for your team. Just be careful Fisher doesn't overacheive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts