davidonmi WINS first. Natethegreat WINS second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone who is playing in other survivor tourneys are simply picking the Browns opponent each week. So far it's working.

London12

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2l4zc8sj said:
I wonder if anyone who is playing in other survivor tourneys are simply picking the Browns opponent each week. So far it's working.

Already picked Ravens against them this year so I can't do it this week.

San Diego for me please, don't let me down Phil.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Yaaaassssss! Go Ravens!

And go Niners on Sunday!!! Don't have much hope at all, but the Cardinals haven't been great.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Timmahawk":3v5l7ecj said:
Yaaaassssss! Go Ravens!

And go Niners on Sunday!!! Don't have much hope at all, but the Cardinals haven't been great.

Nice! You are onto Week 11.

Miami and SF control the rest of the Winners Bracket this week.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Week 10 seems like one of the harder ones. I'll go with Tampa Bay and cross my fingers.

SeaChat

Reaction score
The reason I've not been involved with this game is that from the gate I couldn't figure out how or where we were supposed to find the game interface to enter our predictions.

I see a lot of individual members texting in post about who might win, some are clear on what they were trying to submit, others would text In the name of one team and nothing else.

There didn't seem to be enough clear information on how a person was supposed to get going so I decided, rather than just fumble around out there, guessing how to play, I'd sit it out, until some other folks either started posting their predications on some sort of form they found and downloaded to fill in and submit back the thread with their predictions, but checking in during the week I didn't see that and decided to leave it go. .

I'm sure it is a fun game to play, once you feel like you understand the rules and the general process of playing. I did predict the game last week between Seattle Seahawks and The Buffalo Bills, were it not for the extra touchdown that Buffalo got compliments of that freak punt block at the beginning of the game.

As for the idea of my playing this game this year, I think I'll pass and wait and watch it play out this year between other members, during which time I'll figure out how to play it in a competent manner and then maybe if you do it again next year I'll be more motivated to play.

I hate starting out late in a game where your already disadvantaged before you ever get started, referring to the "Remember: you are still in the game with one miss. The Consolation Round plays to Second Place", which leaves me even more confused, have you been overseeing this game from the start of the season or did you just now start this game for the year or has it been going since the beginning of the season?

Anyways thanks for the efforts of putting something together that members of the forum can play throughout the season, it certainly compliments the place and should draw in more member involvement , and help build our overall population or at very least help retain what we have already.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
@pacific101.

The rules and process are very clear and are outlined in Post #2.

Yes, I have been organizing the game the entire season - the rules and instructions were posted well in advance and the game began Week 1. No special forms, players just post the team they are predicting to win each week.

All posters were welcome to play, including fans of any other teams who post here.

Since only two losses are allowed, week 2 would've been the latest to join and start with one loss in the Consolation round. Unfortunately, this game is not the type of game you can join after it starts.

Please feel free to join at the beginning if there is a game next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.