Dear Pete: I no longer enjoy the team you put on the field.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":1pxipr4o said:
Remember when the Seahawks were the best and used to bully teams?

I miss those days!

Good times!

At least the Hawks won two rings back to back! Oh wait...

And then the NFL neutered that with rule changes.
I’m sure we’d still be bullies if we could touch offensive players.

I miss those days too but accept that the NFL had to evolve. The days of enforcers is gone.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
The biggest problem that the Seahawks and the NFL in general face is that the average fan is a middle aged entitled loser and younger generations are tuning in less and less while also playing less and less sports.

The NFL needs to not worry about said middle aged entitled loser and worry about getting the future consumers back into the fold or they'll be in trouble.

NJlargent

Reaction score
vin.couve12":3n72s6fe said:
The biggest problem that the Seahawks and the NFL in general face is that the average fan is a middle aged entitled loser and younger generations are tuning in less and less while also playing less and less sports.

The NFL needs to not worry about said middle aged entitled loser and worry about getting the future consumers back into the fold or they'll be in trouble.

Excellent point.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I agree with the OP, I've been saying this since last year. the team is undisciplined and its own worst enemy. Add in inferior assistant coaches and you have a team that consistently under achieves and will never blow an opponent out and almost always play down to lesser teams. I've stopped watching the games live. I will DVR it and maybe watch if the game is good and we win otherwise DELETE! I will say the NFL has a big part in this as well, officiating is killing the product on the field and this only adds to it being unwatchable.

The always compete mantra is BS because it only applies to players. Coaches aren't held accountable in the organization.

bandiger

Reaction score
Great team underachieving due to some bad coaching at least they won a Superbowl. Good times.