Denver Broncos Break down from a Pats Fan

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Manning will be leaning heavily on Welker and Decker again this game. The corners will be covered so the middle ground is where Peyton will attempt to make hay. They will try and load up one side or the other with 3 or 4 receivers a lot. Moreno and Ball are a good pair but far from the most fearsome running tandem we have faced all year and we wont have to worry about Manning scampering away on 58 yard trots. The dink and dunk is what we will have to control.

When we are on offense they are going to get a snoot full of Lynch and Wilson. Baldwin is peaking right now and Harvin should be back for this game also. That should allow Tate, Kearse and even Lockette to get involved. What I really want to see though is to get Willson and Miller involved early. Prey on their Linebackers and Safeties enough and it will surely lead to some holes for Lynch and or Wilson.

ST is pretty even with a slight edge in range going to Prater. But Hauscka is money at 50 or less so thats not too bad. Our coverage guys are as good as any in the league. Baldwin has taken on the Kick return roll with a passion lately. And we may even see Percy back there? Tate is one of the best punt returners in the league as well so I think we will be alright. Colquitt and Ryan are a toss up I think.

49ers

Reaction score
No. You Denver & Pats fans know nothing about these NFC West teams. The defense alone will be like nothing you've seen all year. The Pats/Broncos winner was only playing for 2nd place.

I feel bad for Peyton. I hope he doesn't get hurt too badly come Super Bowl Sunday.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Crash123go":92tf180e said:
Any Fan of any team that thinks this is going to be a cake walk for either side knows nothing about football and hasn't watched either team play. Especially on Denver's side, the media wants you to think were all finesse and have no defense but they couldn't be any more wrong.

You are right def not be a cake walk for either team, BUT if this becomes a defensive battle, IMO Denver is toast! Your D just isnt built for that type of battle.

49ers

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":2iou0j94 said:
As for Brady having time, what game you watch?
Compared to an NFC West game, he had a ton of time. If you think he had very little time in the AFC Championship game, I can't wait for you to see how much time Peyton will have in the Super Bowl.

Crash123go":2iou0j94 said:
Any Fan of any team that thinks this is going to be a cake walk for either side knows nothing about football and hasn't watched either team play. Especially on Denver's side, the media wants you to think were all finesse and have no defense but they couldn't be any more wrong.
I would disagree and say the exact opposite. Do you know how many top offense have played top defenses in the Super Bowl? It's happened 9 times. How many times did the top offense win? 0. Most of those games were blowouts.

This Super Bowl will be interesting for all of 2+ quarters.

Crash123go

Reaction score
49ers":3kuyqb5e said:
No. You Denver & Pats fans know nothing about these NFC West teams. The defense alone will be like nothing you've seen all year. The Pats/Broncos winner was only playing for 2nd place.

I feel bad for Peyton. I hope he doesn't get hurt too badly come Super Bowl Sunday.
Fans like these are funny. He doesn't even realize Denver has some of the best players in the entire league on their team. Lol probably hasn't watched more then one bronco game all year.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
49ers":2ijeotgx said:

:sarcasm_on: Yes because the NFC West so use to playing Offensive Powerhouses weeek in and week out, I mean great O and amazing D's both in the same Division :sarcasm_off:

Sigh, hate say this if it is 2 minutes to go and Manning has the ball down by 7 or less.. I like denvers chances. The NFC is the DEFENSE division, the AFC is the OFFENSE division. (lol)

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
this will be a huge test for our defense manning tears defenses apart over the middle and s very good getting the ball outta his hands i will offer that the biggest difference between the sb and the championship game will b we wont have to spy or contain the qb so we will play a soft lb zone which might give us a chance with the extra guy in the middle........as far as the outside pass im not saying theres nothing there against us but its really hard to throw deep or outside with our dbs

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Crash,

I swear 49er here is a Jet fan in disguise, he spouts crap out of his mouth with nothing back it up. LIKE A Jets fan!

49ers

Reaction score
Crash123go":2a93v9va said:
Fans like these are funny. He doesn't even realize Denver has some of the best players in the entire league on their team. Lol probably hasn't watched more then one bronco game all year.
Right, completely oblivious.

The Seahawks are like the giant big-brother of the Chargers. A mirror-image with a slightly worse passing game, and twice-as-good everything else.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Manning is awesome, though, and their OL can pass-block.

We'll need someone to go Robert Mathis on their OL to help win. And of course, Manning struggles in cold air and may put up a duck or two that the Seahawks have to take advantage of. It's not a great matchup, but it's as good a matchup as one could hope for in the Superb Owl.

49ers

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":3437qf7u said:
Crash,

I swear 49er here is a Jet fan in disguise, he spouts crap out of his mouth with nothing back it up. LIKE A Jets fan!
Back it up? I'm a firm believer that you can't (and shouldn't) use past statistics to support future claims.

I'd take a top defense over a top offense every day of the week. The Seahawks aren't just a top defense, it's one of the greatest of all-time.

If you value a top offense, fine. That's your claim. You're not wrong. It's your opinion.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Frohawk25360":244uykqs said:
this will be a huge test for our defense manning tears defenses apart over the middle and s very good getting the ball outta his hands i will offer that the biggest difference between the sb and the championship game will b we wont have to spy or contain the qb so we will play a soft lb zone which might give us a chance with the extra guy in the middle........as far as the outside pass im not saying theres nothing there against us but its really hard to throw deep or outside with our dbs

100% agree, should be fun watching the best O v the best D in the NFL. But go Hawks! I want manning crying after the game (from losing nothing else!)

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
49ers":2yhtcdwj said:
PatsFanNH":2yhtcdwj said:
Crash,

Back it up? I'm a firm believer that you can't (and shouldn't) use past statistics to support future claims.

I'd take a top defense over a top offense every day of the week. The Seahawks aren't just a top defense, it's one of the greatest of all-time.

If you value a top offense, fine. That's your claim. You're not wrong. It's your opinion.

Funny thing is the Broncos O isnt ONE of the best IT IS THE GREATEST OFFENSE of all time. So when i said be best v best I wasnt lying and stick by my assesment be up to Wilson and his WR to win it PERIOD. Because the BRONCOS WILL SCORE, MAYBE NOT 30 BUT AT LEAST 17 Or more.

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":xyxgulri said:
Manning is awesome, though, and their OL can pass-block.

We'll need someone to go Robert Mathis on their OL to help win. And of course, Manning struggles in cold air and may put up a duck or two that the Seahawks have to take advantage of. It's not a great matchup, but it's as good a matchup as one could hope for in the Superb Owl.
no longer jus the superb owl its now back to the super bowl

Attachments

• marijuana.jpg
    marijuana.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 535

49ers

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":330vxh2m said:
Funny thing is the Broncos O isnt ONE of the best IT IS THE GREATEST OFFENSE of all time. So when i said be best v best I wasnt lying and stick by my assesment be up to Wilson and his WR to win it PERIOD. Because the BRONCOS WILL SCORE, MAYBE NOT 30 BUT AT LEAST 17 Or more.
Pretty sure I predicted a 33-20 Seahawk win, so yeah I agree with you.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
The Chargers held the Broncos to 20, 27, 28. If Seattle can duplicate a plan like whatever it is the Chargers did, and the weather is cold, Denver might not break 20.

Of course, no one wants to count on that, so I hope the Seattle offense can score 30 and hold Denver to 20-23.

I don't want to rip the Broncos too much, but they did drop lots of points on really bad defenses - the Titans, Raiders, Eagles, Giants, Ravens, Pips, and Cowboys. Their most impressive work was putting up 35 on Kansas City in Arrowhead, I think.

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
i said it lastnight and it proves true i our next test everyone wants to talk about our d but if the beast gets fed and is unleashed for a 100+ yard game it is very hard to beat us so what is the break down on denvers run d i saw someone say they are built to withstand runs up the middle how many times have they been tested? (i dont watch denver too many broncos in my family/same with niners easily myh two most hated teams0

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
49ers":36oarej0 said:
PatsFanNH":36oarej0 said:
Pretty sure I predicted a 33-20 Seahawk win, so yeah I agree with you.

My prediction was pretty close think was 24-17 the key is to keep Manning chances down.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
They played Shady McCoy and he went for 73 yards on 16 carries. The next best back they played that can play the power game was probably Alfred Morris, to be honest. He went for 93 yards on 16 carries with a TD.

The other teams they struggled with had quicker runners that try to bust it outside like Jamaal Charles and Ryan Matthews. I don't really think they've played a guy like Lynch this year, not counting the preseason (because who counts the preseason? No one).