Detroit v Dallas

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Romo is getting too much time to throw. Add having a LB on Diva Bryant is just plain stupid.

jake206

Reaction score
TD Murray. Note off left side instead of teeth of defense.

Rat

Reaction score
They were missing Reggie Bush for a large part of the season. They're not a great running team, but I think Bush/Bell is a respectable tandem.

gmo

Reaction score
speaking of commercial break... does Joe Montana need the money (doubt it)??... those Papa Johns commercials are awful.

Hoping i don't know the backstory and he's giving it all to charity or something. Just terrible.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm still stunned that even with a week to gameplan and watching film, it took until half time for the Cowboys to realize run anywhere BUT the inside holes (metaphor?).

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3820pcxx said:
Smelly McUgly":3820pcxx said:
Seahwkgal":3820pcxx said:
:pukeface:
I am HATING this. The taint back at CLink next week. My BIL and husband's best friend rubbing in that the LieDowns are playing my team..Next week is going to SUCK for me. This is the scenario I DID NOT want. :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

Why? Detroit can't run the ball and their passing game tendencies play into what the defense does best. You should just be quietly confident all week and then gracious as hell after the Lions get beaten.
Detroit can run the ball. Have you ever watched Joique Bell? Reggie Bush?
Detroit was 28th in rushing offense this year, 88.9 ypg.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Big time hold by the FB #44 that of course didn't get called on 4th and 1. The Lions player was mugged.

Rat

Reaction score
gmo":2q81em6l said:
speaking of commercial break... does Joe Montana need the money (doubt it)??... those Papa Johns commercials are awful.

Hoping i don't know the backstory and he's giving it all to charity or something. Just terrible.
He has been in a lot of stuff suddenly.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
gmo":3incvjt3 said:

Marvin arriving to defend Joe in the commercials in 5-4-3......

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Detroit only ran for 1400 as a team and a dismal 3.6 ypc

Not good

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":vt4inawm said:
gmo":vt4inawm said:

I have to admit, his commercial showing off his rings to Walker, Flutie, and Bo while they're gloating about their Heismans is pretty funny.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seanhawk":qr1mfxrn said:
hawksfansinceday1":qr1mfxrn said:
gmo":qr1mfxrn said:

I have to admit, his commercial showing off his rings to Walker, Flutie, and Bo while they're gloating about their Heismans is pretty funny.
Agree

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2bo5fx28 said:
Seahwkgal":2bo5fx28 said:
Smelly McUgly":2bo5fx28 said:
Seahwkgal":2bo5fx28 said:
:pukeface:
I am HATING this. The taint back at CLink next week. My BIL and husband's best friend rubbing in that the LieDowns are playing my team..Next week is going to SUCK for me. This is the scenario I DID NOT want. :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

Why? Detroit can't run the ball and their passing game tendencies play into what the defense does best. You should just be quietly confident all week and then gracious as hell after the Lions get beaten.
Detroit can run the ball. Have you ever watched Joique Bell? Reggie Bush?

Detroit is 29th in rushing offense DVOA. They can't run the ball. Their backs are primarily pass-catching backs. Your premise that they can run the ball is incorrect.
The problem with Detroit is they aren't a run first or balanced offensive team. Their philosophy is "Throw, throw, throw". They have the back tandem to run well, they just don't utilize it.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":23ykqcdf said:
The tackling in this game is wank.
I'll give you a tenner if you say that in a live game on RS.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Seanhawk":25oxck1c said:
SeatownJay":25oxck1c said:
Sarlacc83":25oxck1c said:
Sean Bean in Jupiter Ascending. Does he die in the first half of the film or the second?
Opening credits.

Screw that, they're going to kill him off in the next commercial break.

Since her own father... who, when he seemed about to recover, suddenly felt the icy hand fo death upon him...

He's died!

(I love this board. You guys always pick up the slack.)