Dez, Yeah let's go get Dez!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
hawksurething":q00qekk6 said:
Dez is not psycho. This is how the media paints players. If you look into the so called incidents.... You'll FIND OUT the police report says no foul play.

The media comes after Lynch because of his past incidents with the police too,yet they don't go this far trying to make new stuff up against Dez who the police report say he did no wrong ! (Why don't the media come After Big Ben like this making new stuff up ?) Hum ?

If you have an answer ? Then answer. Otherwise I say go get DEZ while teams think he is still a bad boy like they thought Lynch was ;)

You want the Hawks to go get Dez while he has the franchise tag?

Basis4day

Reaction score
hawksurething":2hpcn5ez said:
Dez is not psycho. This is how the media paints players. If you look into the so called incidents.... You'll FIND OUT the police report says no foul play.

The media comes after Lynch because of his past incidents with the police too,yet they don't go this far trying to make new stuff up against Dez who the police report say he did no wrong ! (Why don't the media come After Big Ben like this making new stuff up ?) Hum ?

If you have an answer ? Then answer. Otherwise I say go get DEZ while teams think he is still a bad boy like they thought Lynch was ;)

So due to his non-exclusive franchise tag you want to give up two first rounders and pay Bryant?

hawksurething

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3pi6i4fj said:
hawksurething":3pi6i4fj said:
Dez is not psycho. This is how the Media paints players. If you look into the so called incidents.... You'll FIND OUT the police report says no foul play.

Yep trade for him ONLY if Pete/JC do their research like they did with Lynch. If he don't pass? Then Hecks no stay away from him.

And no I won't give 1 st rounders for Dez ( which is actually 2 2nd rounders with hawks)... I would find a way to work around it...like give them Kearse,Michael,and picks. If possible.

If nor then IF Dez can stay good,I'd put in the contract conditional 1st rounders if he stays out of trouble. Lol.

Two actual 2nd rounders for DEz ? Heck yes ! Especially since our 1st & 2nd rounders have not done much since we been a winning team that is loaded. Though i rather have D.thomas,Marshall. Anyways this is wishful thinking ;)

Basis4day

Reaction score
hawksurething":4qhan99v said:
HawkFan72":4qhan99v said:
hawksurething":4qhan99v said:
Dez is not psycho. This is how the Media paints players. If you look into the so called incidents.... You'll FIND OUT the police report says no foul play.

Yep trade for him ONLY if Pete/JC do their research like they did with Lynch. If he don't pass? Then Hecks no stay away from him.

And no I won't give 1 st rounders for Dez ( which is actually 2 2nd rounders with hawks)... I would find a way to work around it...like give them Kearse,Michael,and picks. If possible.

If nor then IF Dez can stay good,I'd put in the contract conditional 1st rounders if he stays out of trouble. Lol.

Two actual 2nd rounders for DEz ? Heck yes ! Especially since our 1st & 2nd rounders have not done much since we been a winning team that is loaded. Though i rather have D.thomas,Marshall. Anyways this is wishful thinking ;)

What are you even talking about? He has the non-exclusive franchise tag. That means any offer made to Dez requires two 1st rd draft picks. It's not a trade.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hawksurething":15342qqx said:
And no I won't give 1 st rounders for Dez ( which is actually 2 2nd rounders with hawks)... I would find a way to work around it...like give them Kearse,Michael,and picks. If possible.)

LOL, nothing says homer comment like this.

Just trade a bunch of our average players for your one REALLY good player, yeah!

Basis4day

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2lo5zwzu said:
hawksurething":2lo5zwzu said:
And no I won't give 1 st rounders for Dez ( which is actually 2 2nd rounders with hawks)... I would find a way to work around it...like give them Kearse,Michael,and picks. If possible.)

LOL, nothing says homer comment like this.

Just trade a bunch of our average players for your one REALLY good player, yeah!

Like when we were going to trade Matt Flynn to the Jets for Revis?

hawksurething

Reaction score
Basis4day":60h9aknq said:
hawksurething":60h9aknq said:
HawkFan72":60h9aknq said:
hawksurething":60h9aknq said:

What are you even talking about? He has the non-exclusive franchise tag. That means any offer made to Dez requires two 1st rd draft picks. It's not a trade.

Like I said wishful thinking. Jeesh.

But it also true hawks two 1st rounders are really 2nd rounder we pick so low,so I would use that a a loophole. Also hawks like to trade down out of the 1st anyways. Either way our high picks are not good enough to start anyways,so might as well trade them away for a proven stud. I would get Dthomas or Marshall or Vjackson personally.

Basis4day

Reaction score
hawksurething":2xlf06t2 said:
Like I said wishful thinking. Jeesh.

But it also true hawks two 1st rounders are really 2nd rounder we pick so low,so I would use that a a loophole. Also hawks like to trade down out of the 1st anyways. Either way our high picks are not good enough to start anyways,so might as well trade them away for a proven stud. I would get Dthomas or Marshall or Vjackson personally.

Thomas is also a non-exclusive franchise tag. Which means the Seahawks and Thomas need to agree to a new contract, the Broncos need to decline to match that contract, and we need to give 2 first round picks to the Broncos.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksurething":1vrop6ns said:
Dez is not psycho. This is how the media paints players. If you look into the so called incidents.... You'll FIND OUT the police report says no foul play. ( Dez might do something wrong again,he is young dumb & full of ...). Most of us did bad in our youth. Its the American way ! Heck even our government is corrupt,so you know the citizens follow suit ;)

If you have an answer ? Then answer. Otherwise I say go get DEZ while teams think he is still a bad boy like they thought Lynch. was ;)
LMAO! Dez IS Pyscho, he assaulted his own mother and probably assaulted his baby mama in a Walmart parking lot. The Cowboys had to hire a full time baby sitter after these 2 incidents just to keep this brainiac out of trouble.....

You are letting his fantasy league numbers blind you. The guy is a scumbag, a very very talented scumbag, but still a scumbag.

hawksurething

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1dmwh2bf said:
hawksurething":1dmwh2bf said:
Dez is not psycho. This is how the media paints players. If you look intup e so called incidents.... You'll FIND OUT the police report says no foul play. ( Dez might do something wrong again,he is young dumb & full of ...). Most of us did bad in our youth. Its the American way ! Heck even our government is corrupt,so you know the citizens follow suit ;)

If you have an answer ? Then answer. Otherwise I say go get DEZ while teams think he is still a bad boy like they thought Lynch. was ;)
LMAO! Dez IS Pyscho, he assaulted his own mother and probably assaulted his baby mama in a Walmart parking lot. The Cowboys had to hire a full time baby sitter after these 2 incidents just to keep this brainiac out of trouble.....

You are letting his fantasy league numbers blind you. The guy is a scumbag, a very very talented scumbag, but still a scumbag.

This is what I mean about not knowing the story. read the police reports.

http://deadspin.com/records-show-cop-vi ... 1658958475

The kid has a chaotic family like many other Americans. Deal with it. He was going to fight his uncle for bad reasons,but his mom got in the middle of them,so dez got mad she was defending her screwed up brother who Dez keeps giving money,instead of her own son !

So he took off his baseball cap and did that baseball move on her. No assault ! If he assaulted her she would be broke up. She might have got a little scuffed up getting between grown men in rage. But that will happen.

That house is drama. drama is the american way. Hence prozac & every other drug on USA citizens. Dez can't stay away from his own mom though so the drama will continue thanks to USA's drama,corrupt & violent war like ways. Look how corrupt jerry Jones is putting this crap out there to try to lower Dez value so they can keep him for sure !

themunn

Reaction score
Basis4day":3o5qcott said:

You can still trade for him, as the Chiefs did for Matt Cassel when the Patriots franchised him

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksurething":2wv7oqsb said:
Sports Hernia":2wv7oqsb said:
hawksurething":2wv7oqsb said:
Dez is not psycho. This is how the media paints players. If you look intup e so called incidents.... You'll FIND OUT the police report says no foul play. ( Dez might do something wrong again,he is young dumb & full of ...). Most of us did bad in our youth. Its the American way ! Heck even our government is corrupt,so you know the citizens follow suit ;)

The kid has a chaotic family like many other Americans. Deal with it. He was going to fight his uncle for bad reasons,but his mom got in the middle of them,so dez got mad she was defending her screwed up brother who Dez keeps giving money,instead of her own son !

So he took off his baseball cap and did that baseball move on her. No assault ! If he assaulted her she would be broke up. She might have got a little scuffed up getting between grown men in rage. But that will happen.

That house is drama. drama is the american way. Hence prozac & every other drug on USA citizens. Dez can't stay away from his own mom though so the drama will continue thanks to USA's drama,corrupt & violent war like ways. Look how corrupt jerry Jones is putting this crap out there to try to lower Dez value so they can keep him for sure !

Dez is a grown up man, not a child. Go and watch the police interview of his mother. Many folks have had bad upbringings and still don't assault their mother and mother of their own children. When a team has to hire a full time babysitter to keep the guy out of trouble he has serious issues controlling his anger.

Not buying your conspiracy.
As much as I think Jerruh Jones is a flaming idiot, he is not behind this, too much to backfire on him and the Cowboys if they pulled a stunt like this.

No denying his on field talent but let's face it, Dez is a mental midget of his own making.

Basis4day

Reaction score
themunn":3guc6ozk said:
Basis4day":3guc6ozk said:

You can still trade for him, as the Chiefs did for Matt Cassel when the Patriots franchised him

Yes, but only after the tender is signed. It isn't yet.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":30vzvx3s said:
hawksurething":30vzvx3s said:
Sports Hernia":30vzvx3s said:
hawksurething":30vzvx3s said:

Dez is a grown up man, not a child. Go and watch the police interview of his mother. Many folks have had bad upbringings and still don't assault their mother and mother of their own children. When a team has to hire a full time babysitter to keep the guy out of trouble he has serious issues controlling his anger.

Not buying your conspiracy.
As much as I think Jerruh Jones is a flaming idiot, he is not behind this, too much to backfire on him and the Cowboys if they pulled a stunt like this.

No denying his on field talent but let's face it, Dez is a mental midget of his own making.

But grown men scuffing up their mothers in a rage.... that will happen! Right? :D

hawksurething

Reaction score
He did not scuff up his mom. She jumped into a fight !

He never hit her,us just baseball hat her for taking her greedy brothers side instead of her own son's who happens to support them both beyond the wildest dreams !

Put yourself in his shoes with that chaotic family. ;)

Anyways I want Andre Johnson now that he is open. Him & Marshall is better than Dez.