Did anyone see *this* Nike Seahawks Super Bowl jacket?

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Superbowlhoodie1 zpse2813779

I contacted the seller and this is what he told me:
"I got that in Time Square when I was there for the Super Bowl. Macy's set up a team store for each side and had exclusive items to each store, this jacket being one of them."

I have the Sweatless hoodie, but I didn't even see this one offered anywhere.

I would actually prefer this one, as the Sweatless is veryyyy thin material.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I like how Nike stole the shoulder design or at least got inspiration from our jerseys

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
This is the email I received from Nike customer service a few days ago:
Our Nike Super Bowl Collection gear is an excellent choice for any fan! I definitely understand your concerns about availability.

This style was available, but has now been completely sold out. I'm not able to locate any availability through any of our Nike store locations. The style number for this hoodie is 640549-010. We don't know ahead of time whether we will restock a particular style. We are always receiving new shipments, so you can continue to check Nike.com periodically. We do update our inventory daily. You can also follow us @NikeStore on Twitter for all of our latest release and restock information.

It is very possible that some other third-party retailers may have them available, but I do not have access to their inventory. You can use our store locator online to find stores in your area that carry Nike and then call around to see if they have them in stock.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Crizilla":3e8ue7k6 said:
I like how Nike stole the shoulder design or at least got inspiration from our jerseys

You mean the jerseys Nike designed?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Crizilla":1ioqjosx said:

Nike designed our jerseys, so I don't get how they could steal their own idea. From themselves.

I might be getting old, but $110 for a hoodie ? Good Lawd, that's a lot of money.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hawks46":38p5rmqg said:
Crizilla":38p5rmqg said:

Nike designed our jerseys, so I don't get how they could steal their own idea. From themselves.

I might be getting old, but $110 for a hoodie ? Good Lawd, that's a lot of money.

You should see what the salute to military ones are going for. $ if you can get your hands on one.

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Yea the "salutes" are getting up there. Thats okay by me, I'm a zip up kind of guy.

Crizilla

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2nbaikoi said:
Crizilla":2nbaikoi said:

You mean the jerseys Nike designed?

i know that but i still think its lame to see another teams logo with that shoulder design. That's ours, bishes.

Exittium

Reaction score
with our luck it will be another product nike stops making as well... smh wow, so great we want want to bask and cherish and enjoy our SB win but cant due to , NIKE stops making everything. I'm actually getting pissed at the lack of SB stuff available for us tbh.

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
I know I am as well. I even called the nike store in NYC to see if they had them. This is my no. 1 item I want to get to wear on a consistent basis.

I find it a little discouraging that we never knew these were even available at all.

If anyone comes across any of these please let me know as well as other Hawks fans!

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
seahawksfan28":t0x9i8al said:
I even called the nike store in NYC to see if they had them.

They must be getting a good number of these calls as I was put through to voice mail.

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":iuvtugy6 said:
seahawksfan28":iuvtugy6 said:
I even called the nike store in NYC to see if they had them.

They must be getting a good number of these calls as I was put through to voice mail.

The guy there told me the rest shipped out to thirs party stores possibly here in Washington but he nor Customer Service could tell me where they shipped them too.

I considered calling the Times Square Macy's tomorrow to see if they still have them and have one sent here.

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
I considered doing that as well. Thats last resort really.

I would like to try and get the original first. It also appears that the cor is slightly different on this hoodie.

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
Also as an FYI, when I talked to Nike customer service about the product the woman told me that she can request the item be continued on if Nike recieved enough interest to have he product back. I told her I know the entire state of Washington would love the opportunity to buy this however any of us who want one should call Nike customer service and request that these are continued.

BBQHawk

Reaction score
I found this hoodie on sale at Nike.com on the Thursday night before the super bowl. I was lucky enough to order one, but I believe they were only on sale for about an hour and were then sold out. When I ordered mine the sweatless was already sold out. I still check several times a day and have not seen them back on sale. I did get mine a week ago and it is incredible. I really want another just to hang on to.

Latest posts