Dissly named NFC Special Teams Player of the Week.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Love me some Dissly. And not just for the turnover. Every catch and every TD he's got this year is redemption for how much he suffered under Team 3 IMHO.

Awesome.

FPD

Reaction score
His hard work, unrelenting effort, and likeable personality, all make for a player more than deserving of the awards he gets! Go get 'em Mr. Dissly!

toffee

Reaction score
OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Dissly does play better with Geno, seems to be energized.
I think it might be more like: Geno plays better with everyone - well at least in the new TE mixed in world. Thank god we finally get to see that offense!

BUT, you're right - it could go both ways - never thought of that. People were just indifferent at the end to the Team 3 crap.

massari

Reaction score
I think it might be more like: Geno plays better with everyone - well at least in the new TE mixed in world. Thank god we finally get to see that offense!

BUT, you're right - it could go both ways - never thought of that. People were just indifferent at the end to the Team 3 crap.
I take it you missed Dissly's first two seasons in the NFL before he was asked to block more the past couple of seasons?

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I take it you missed Dissly's first two seasons in the NFL before he was asked to block more the past couple of seasons?
To be fair, Dissly missed most of his first two seasons in the NFL, with injuries.

chrispy

Reaction score
How many Players of the Week have been Seahawks this year? Wasn't Rashad Penny and Ken Walker both POTW at some point earlier this season? ...or was that some other media outlet....????

toffee

Reaction score
How many Players of the Week have been Seahawks this year? Wasn't Rashad Penny and Ken Walker both POTW at some point earlier this season? ...or was that some other media outlet....????
We got the triple crown, I think, the offense, defense, and now special team player of the week.

Latest posts