DK Metcalf

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
You know, once in a blue moon, an athlete comes along and you can just tell, this guy is born to do this. DK is an absolute freak of nature. What an unbelievable game tonight. This kid has future hall of famer written all over him if he stays healthy. One of a kind. We are lucky to have him. Thank you John Schneider. Can’t wait to sit back and watch this man go to work for 11 more weeks. And to top it all off, he’s humble too.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
FearTheHawk":3l7pfut6 said:
You know, once in a blue moon, an athlete comes along and you can just tell, this guy is born to do this. DK is an absolute freak of nature. What an unbelievable game tonight. This kid has future hall of famer written all over him if he stays healthy. One of a kind. We are lucky to have him. Thank you John Schneider. Can’t wait to sit back and watch this man go to work for 11 more weeks. And to top it all off, he’s humble too.

So true. Guy has potential in waves, and already makes special plays almost every game now.

The rawness still peeks out from time to time, but its becoming dwarfed by his big play ability.

One of a kind. Love the guy

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/byalistaircorp/status/1315500477388222464[/tweet]

edogg23

Reaction score
Glad someone posted about DK tonight. I think if he can stay relatively healthy he has a clear HOF career in front of him.
It seems he may have taken over the #1 receiver position from T. Lock over the last 2 games.

Own The West

Reaction score
edogg23":39eho760 said:
Glad someone posted about DK tonight. I think if he can stay relatively healthy he has a clear HOF career in front of him.
It seems he may have taken over the #1 receiver position from T. Lock over the last 2 games.

I was looking for Tyler today. He had four catches, but not many targets. Was he being doubled?

I think we're going to see a lot more 2-high looks the rest of the season after tonight. The long ball was not there and Minni had time to get home.

Luckily DK (and Locket) can run slants and curls as well...

3-2-16-4-6

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1evtdzns said:
MontanaHawk05":1evtdzns said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/byalistaircorp/status/1315500477388222464[/tweet]

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow. Love his attitude as much as his game. Russ to DK is going to be fun for quite some time!

James in PA

Reaction score
I love how DK has been ending his pressers with his own version of “Go Hawks!” Instead of that, it’s “Russ for MVP!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James in PA

Reaction score
I love how DK has been ending his pressers with his own version of “Go Hawks!” Instead of that, it’s “Russ for MVP!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprhawk73

Reaction score
A perfect example of a misinterpretation of rules. Since DK was in the end zone and caught the ball established control and was in bounds, the play is over. The defender came over afterwards and punched it out after he was out of bounds. Again plays over.
I can understand maintaining control to the ground when the ball is in the field of play. He had control while in bounds. Reminds me of loop hole crap attorneys use to get the guilty out of trouble. Things like this are dishonest and what the English call “Bad form”.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I've never been so wrong on a draft pick. Now I feel like him and Russ are just unbelievably in-sync. Disappointed Lockett has been quiet as I think he's just as fun.

Latest posts