Do you agree with PFF's QB ranking for 2024 draft?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I thought Penix had great pocket presence. In a lot of games it seemed like he had eyes all around his head. Seemed to know when the edge rusher was coming, when to scramble, when to move around, etc.

He also was willing to take some hits to get a pass off.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He can do a lot of things that people refuse to admit he can do. I 100 percent understand the health concerns. Other than that, there's nothing he can't do on the football field. Especially with the game on the line. He didn't win 21 straight games on accident.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I agree, and I have always been highly critical of UW QBs. I complained about Browning quite a bit despite his successes. I never complained about Penix. That tells me he's special.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The thing about Browning that drove me nuts was how his throws seemed like they took a half an hour to get to the receiver. Penix has an absolute cannon.
We probably won't draft him, but I'll be pulling for him no matter where he goes. He's a class kid, a hell of a football player and nails with the game on the line.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I don't know enough to dissect how complicated the scheme was, but I do know UW did a ton of presnap movement, shifts, protection changes, etc.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Can't wait to see where Penix goes. Someone is going to be drafting a beast.
I had a vision of him in a Saints helmet a few months ago and I can’t shake it.
No idea why…it could be as simple as the gold lid.
I’ll be rooting for him wherever he lands. Outside of Seattle, I don’t see him going to any of our NFCW foes.