Do you guys get that feeling that AZ...?

OP
OP
D

danp1990

Reaction score
"ScutterHawk"- YADA, YADA, YADA, ......................................NO.
The Seahawks will be assignment ready for Arian's game plan.
The Seahawks will take last Years stats and throw them out the window.
Them being "Blitz Happy" can come back to bite them in the ass, as they might get a few sacks, but that alone won't be enough to give them a win , ESPECIALLY when you take their anemic Offense playing against the BEST Defense in the WORLD.. :twisted:[/quote]

1st off I was just comparing!, 2nd your basically saying what I'm hoping will happen. I didn't say I expect a close game. I DID SAY IT WOULD BE A GOOD GAME.hoping we come out with an impressive win, with all the pundit media idiots swaying about 50/50 to who will win or even saying AZ in some media Circles. The whole thread was just a question asking if this week's game had the same Feel/Atmosphere as last year's game with The Saints.Plus the similarities between Rex Ryans blitz happy Do to Tod Bowles Blitz happy D. How did it play out with Rex last year? Not well.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
sedrohawk":3nj2qzq9 said:
if bevell calls a smart game we can win comfortably. like having a hot route option on obvious passing downs or an outlet for russell so we don't have to many negative plays that affect field position , but if bevell runs a bunch of empty sets or long developing pass plays with no outlet i think our offense will struggle and this will be a close game.
Agree. Sooooooooo, then it'll be close through at least the first half til the guy finally adjusts.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":zfzbzhbi said:
Chawks1":zfzbzhbi said:
Hawknballs":zfzbzhbi said:
I don't get that feeling at all. Much easier to picture us blowing out the saints at home last year than anything happening like that this week. Sunday will be on a those games where it won't matter how pretty it is as long as we win by at least 1 point.

Yes, I'll take a 7-6 win all day long in this one! Don't need style points to make the playoffs.
Close, but you're one number off. 27-6

Welcome to the jungle.
Actually...400W was off by 4...as in touchdowns! :mrgreen:

Perfundle

Reaction score
danp1990":2kygygez said:
This week has Felt exactly like last year's game against the Saints.records are off but nevertheless were both fighting for that #1 seed. Although they don't boast that high power offense, their Defense is all the talk like The Saints Offense was last yr. I even get the feeling AZ will be blitz happy just like the Saints were last yr. I can definitely see a ton of 0 coverage blitzing! And their #3 ranked overall defense. I don't want to jinx it , I know it'll be a good game, I just hope the outcome will be the same. As always go Hawks!!!
Impressive, you predicted everything to a tee. Arizona blitzed the hell out of Wilson, and he tore them up just like he did New Orleans last year. And just look at the similarity between these two plays:

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... b7bcc9672a
http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... b75a5a4183

OP
OP
D

danp1990

Reaction score

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
My manager at work asked for score predictions about 20min before kickoff and I said 34-6. Everyone said I was crazy. Maybe OP and I both are, but for one week at least we were pretty dead on!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
danp1990":1ze1psoq said:
Impressive, you predicted everything to a tee. Arizona blitzed the hell out of Wilson, and he tore them up just like he did New Orleans last year. And just look at the similarity between these two plays:

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... b7bcc9672a
http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... b75a5a4183

Dang, Thanks Man!:) I'm engulfing myself in everything seahawks and I just felt good about what would happen.thanks again for the respectful post Sir.![/quote]

Interesting that Luke ran the diversion route during the Saints game. Zack would have made it to the end zone if he had Luke's speed. :mrgreen: