Does Luck make his team worse?

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
kpak76":17bja7vp said:
There is no question the Rams are a better team all around than the Colts minus the QB position.

Hmm, I have to give the WR's and Oline to Indy. I'd say there are plenty of questions.

kpak76

Reaction score
Cartire":1vd3xdof said:
kpak76":1vd3xdof said:
There is no question the Rams are a better team all around than the Colts minus the QB position.

Hmm, I have to give the WR's and Oline to Indy. I'd say there are plenty of questions.

Your probably right on the WR. I think the OL is actually better with the Rams, especially for the run game. I also should probably put the Colts TE as a + compared to the Rams as well.

chris98251

Reaction score
Luck looks to be in a situation similar to Archie Manning with the Saints, very good QB, bit somehow the front office and personnel evaluations and guys signed don't meet expectations, and the Coaching falls short of using them in the right way.

After all they were one year removed from the playoffs when they signed Luck, they could have rebuilt given the same time frame as us and we were not that far apart.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I love that I turned a Colt's thread into one with more comments about the Rams. :) I am a little Rams instigator.

To the point: Luck on the Rams? hmmm. That is a good day dream. Except that Fisher does not want a good QB. He wants to win because of what he does, not anyone else.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":r1f8q2p6 said:
kpak76":r1f8q2p6 said:
RedAlice":r1f8q2p6 said:
This is like the inverse of the Rams.

The rest of the team has to be good as there is no one managing QB. And, honestly, the rest of the team has become better.

I agree with your concept here though. It's a team game, that kind of constant commentary would start to get old.

I am going to ask the DC what he thinks about it. He might not answer, but is a fair question.

Luck on the Rams would make your team superbowl contendors and possibly favorites over Seattle.

Errr, not.

No doubt Luck would make the Rams better than Bradford...........but remember Luck has feasted on an awful AFC South for two years (and soft schedules), no way he'd have as much success in the NFC West. He'd be running for his life...........a lot.

If Luck was a ram they would still be a team that ended the season within one game of 8-8. Fisher gets really good teams to become average better than any coach evar...