Dolphins fire Joe Philbin

dukestar

Reaction score
Philbin should have been phired after the phirst episode of Hard Knocks that featured the Dolphins aired. When I saw Hard Knocks I couldn't believe this guy got through the interview process as the number 1 candidate.

OldWiseHawk

Reaction score
dukestar":1u60xpwq said:
Philbin should have been phired after the phirst episode of Hard Knocks that featured the Dolphins aired. When I saw Hard Knocks I couldn't believe this guy got through the interview process as the number 1 candidate.

Then how wishy washy he was with Chad Johnson when he cut him. He had no confidence behind his words. I remember seeing him in that leather chair almost scared. I'm so thankful for Pete.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":uqrby1sy said:
Tannehill better keep his mouth shut or he could end up where all QB's go to die.
Cleveland?

dukestar":uqrby1sy said:
So you're telling me there's a chance that Bevell gets hired by someone (anyone!) this offseason?