Dolphins o'line coach doing coke on video

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1ttnyute said:
original poster":1ttnyute said:
And she did it in the name of racial activism. No joke. Such a bizarre story.

That's definitely how it's getting reported, but she went out of her way to be as clear as possible this wasn't her motivation, and her issue was hypocrisy.

FWIW (and unrelated to this reply) there's no way that's cocaine. He was (poorly) crushing and snorting some type of pill.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Popeyejones":2gnm1wh4 said:
Seanhawk":2gnm1wh4 said:
original poster":2gnm1wh4 said:

That's definitely how it's getting reported, but she went out of her way to be as clear as possible this wasn't her motivation, and her issue was hypocrisy.

FWIW (and unrelated to this reply) there's no way that's cocaine. He was (poorly) crushing and snorting some type of pill.

I'm trying really hard to see what the difference is. Pill, cocaine, corn starch, do you really want a guy who would InstaTwitChatbook that activity representing your team and COACHING your linemen?

Pape

Reaction score
guy threw a 3 million dollar job away for a chick you rent by the half hour. and was dumb enough to tape it. guy deserves a darwin award

Vesuve

Reaction score
I was in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale two weeks ago. Nose candy is still around. No, I don't partake.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
hgwellz12":2z96b02p said:
Popeyejones":2z96b02p said:
Seanhawk":2z96b02p said:
original poster":2z96b02p said:

I'm trying really hard to see what the difference is. Pill, cocaine, corn starch, do you really want a guy who would InstaTwitChatbook that activity representing your team and COACHING your linemen?

Oh, yeah, you gotta fire him regardless, I'm just saying there's no way that's coke. It's way too chunky.

I'm guessing he was chopping up and snorting some sort of high strength prescription pain killer that might as well be kept out on the table in candy bowls around NFL teams' facilities.