Donkey fans are upset at KJ threatening pick routes...

Vetamur

Reaction score
Its not about size.. does anything think Eric Decker is a physical receiver? I assume his measurables make him bigger than , for example, Anquon Boldin, but Boldin is what a physical WR is like. I dont think any of the Bronco WRs qualify.

I really dont want to sound cocky, but the Broncos sort of seem tailor made for the Seahawks. Throw to set up the run, by a all time great QB whose only weakness plays into our strengths: he will throw some floaters and ducks..

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":4j6x02i2 said:
The Broncos WRs are pretty big.if their numbers are right, most are big as if not bigger than Kam. Not saying they can't be more physical. But I don't know if we'll see much man handling.
Problem is they are SOFT despite their size. Remember Denver's offense is all about timing unlike ours. Which means you never want to get into a scrum because it will mess Peyton up.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3pq8j8v7 said:
Shadyhawk182":3pq8j8v7 said:
The Broncos WRs are pretty big.if their numbers are right, most are big as if not bigger than Kam. Not saying they can't be more physical. But I don't know if we'll see much man handling.
Problem is they are SOFT despite their size. Remember Denver's offense is all about timing unlike ours. Which means you never want to get into a scrum because it will mess Peyton up.

Yup! Jimmy Grahm was supposedly a 'big, physical' tight end as was Colston at WR. We all saw how that turned out. Small, shifty guys give our D the biggest challenge. That's why it's important to rock Welker early an often.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":10r4qp5v said:
Small, shifty guys give our D the biggest challenge. That's why it's important to rock Welker early an often.
To be honest, with our improved linebacker coverage and Maxwell instead of Browner, I'm not sure this is true anymore. I will be VERY curious to see how well we handle Welker.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Fascinating how we lose a Pro Bowl corner (Browner) and the team overall is even better... gotta love that depth.
I will miss the prospect of Browner blowing up Welker again.

Latest posts