Don't Count The Seahawks Out!

falcongoggles

Reaction score
scutterhawk":o860r2qe said:
SPIRITOF12":o860r2qe said:
RAMS LOST. If Mr. Monday Night does it one more time we are back on top of the division.
You are so right...It ain't over 'Til the fat lady sings, and she ain't even warming up :irishdrinkers:

Is your goal to win the division? If yes, then it is far from being over and the Seahawks have a chance at pulling it off and the Rams have a much tougher schedule ahead.

If you goal is to reach the potential of this roster aka Superbowl, then I think it is lost based on coaching alone.

It all depends on your perspective.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
adeltaY":3gilk4vq said:
TBF, we only had one home loss last year. 2015 was the year where we had three, which was bad. Jury's out on 2017, we can still finish the year with one home loss, but with the injuries it'll be tough.
Even ignoring the home loss numbers, do you feel that this team really has the same home-field advantage now that they had several years ago?

If you legitimately believe out HFA is just as good now as it was then, I've got a bridge to sell you.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I mean, you're probably right, but that's more anecdotal/gut feeling I think than statistically supported, unless you've got some numbers to back it up. It's pretty cool that we still went 7-1 at home last year despite hurt RW3. I don't think our HFA could be the overwhelming best in the league forever, it was gonna end at some point.

The commentators still talk about how loud it is. Not just in our games, the Clink is still referenced as the loudest stadium in the league during other games. Romo brought it up today when he was talking about how loud the Mexico City crowd was. Now, perhaps this is more by reputation than in actual fact.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Counting the team out and assuming the worse?? I just don't get it, but oh well. Fan the way you want. This team is not out of it. Until they are officially eliminated, I believe.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sooooooooooooooo...There's 14:04 remaining in the second quarter and we're down 21-7. At home.

What was I just saying about our home-field advantage not being what it used to be? Can't even blame the current score on our defense, either. Great return by Atlanta to start the game, a pick for another really short field, and a fumble recovery for a TD from Russell...

Even if we wind up winning this game, it sure as hell wasn't due to a great home-field advantage, lol.