Doug Baldwin is ripping Keyshawn Johnson and Chris Carter

FrozenHell

Reaction score
CEHawk":151x09sr said:
FrozenHell":151x09sr said:
Seeker":151x09sr said:
frozenhell, your team sucker punched a guy FROM THE SIDELINE. i don't wanna hear jack about class
and you still lost.

http://fansided.com/2014/01/19/guy-49ers-sideline-takes-cheap-shot-seahawks-player-video/

My team? What is my team? You assume I'm a 49er fan? You have to admit, these antics are classless. If my team acted that way I would rip them to shreds. If I was a 9er fan, why would I be pulling for the Seahawks? That legal weed is good eh?

Ignorant post from a Minnesota fan. Have you seen what they were responding to? No. Crabtree is a trash talking ***, he deserved harsher words. Do some homework!

He said my team, and like a blind sheep homer you call me ignorant. Stay classy, I guess a fanbase takes on the personality of a classless team. I change my mind, I hope Peyton destroys the hell out of this team in NY. I'm out, done arguing with clueless idiots!

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
FrozenHell":126g3s7g said:
I'm pulling for your team, but it's getting tough to do so. Why can't they win with grace? Shermans postgame antics should embarrass everyone, and Tate needs to do something in this league close to what Carter and Key did, before he opens his mouth to either. Tate is expendable, not once has he ever been a difference maker, he is being piggybacked to the super bowl. He is the defenition of pedestrian!

Go back to your hole. Anybody who has watched this team built from the ground up understands. Don't pull for us just go away. We don't want you.

Starrman44

Reaction score
FrozenHell":2814nljn said:
I'm pulling for your team, but it's getting tough to do so. Why can't they win with grace? Shermans postgame antics should embarrass everyone, and Tate needs to do something in this league close to what Carter and Key did, before he opens his mouth to either. Tate is expendable, not once has he ever been a difference maker, he is being piggybacked to the super bowl. He is the defenition of pedestrian!

There are many examples of Tate making a difference. Honestly, just go for the Broncos.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
FrozenHell":2kxni89b said:
CEHawk":2kxni89b said:
FrozenHell":2kxni89b said:
Seeker":2kxni89b said:
frozenhell, your team sucker punched a guy FROM THE SIDELINE. i don't wanna hear jack about class
and you still lost.

http://fansided.com/2014/01/19/guy-49ers-sideline-takes-cheap-shot-seahawks-player-video/

My team? What is my team? You assume I'm a 49er fan? You have to admit, these antics are classless. If my team acted that way I would rip them to shreds. If I was a 9er fan, why would I be pulling for the Seahawks? That legal weed is good eh?

Ignorant post from a Minnesota fan. Have you seen what they were responding to? No. Crabtree is a trash talking ***, he deserved harsher words. Do some homework!

He said my team, and like a blind sheep homer you call me ignorant. Stay classy, I guess a fanbase takes on the personality of a classless team. I change my mind, I hope Peyton destroys the hell out of this team in NY. I'm out, done arguing with clueless idiots!

"You're out" because you have nothing to say.

You realize of course that Crabtree is STILL talking RIGHT NOW and of course you are just as angry about that correct??

But you're out. HAHA.

Anthony!

Reaction score
FrozenHell":3kn4m6cg said:

well you should watch a game and you would have seen Tate do plenty, as to Sherman considering what Crabtree did and said he is just fine, as to the rest if you can come on here without knowing the whole story and make statements without watching all the games please do not pull for us.

two dog

Reaction score
Anthony! said:
FrozenHell said:
I'm pulling for your team, but it's getting tough to do so. Why can't they win with grace? Shermans postgame antics should embarrass everyone, and Tate needs to do something in this league close to what Carter and Key did, before he opens his mouth to either. Tate is expendable, not once has he ever been a difference maker, he is being piggybacked to the super bowl. He is the defenition of pedestrian![/quote

Frozenhell, please don't pull for our team, we don't want you and we don't need you.
The twelves nationwide will be fine without you.

Doug can rip anyone he wants to. He was playing "lights out" while some
others were playing........"lights...on" ??

lsheldon

Reaction score
FrozenHell":22jvvou7 said:
Seeker":22jvvou7 said:
and you still lost.

Love it when the kettle calls the pot black.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
FrozenHell":2lwag23s said:
CEHawk":2lwag23s said:
FrozenHell":2lwag23s said:
Seeker":2lwag23s said:
and you still lost.

Don't let the door hit you where God split you.

two dog

Reaction score
Anthony! said:
FrozenHell said:
I'm pulling for your team, but it's getting tough to do so. Why can't they win with grace? Shermans postgame antics should embarrass everyone, and Tate needs to do something in this league close to what Carter and Key did, before he opens his mouth to either. Tate is expendable, not once has he ever been a difference maker, he is being piggybacked to the super bowl. He is the defenition of pedestrian![/quote

Please don't pull for our team, we don't want you and we don't need you.
The twelves nationwide will be fine without you.

Doug can rip anyone he wants to. He was playing lights out while some
others were playing lights on.

HawkGANG

Reaction score
FrozenHell":3mxpwyj8 said:
CEHawk":3mxpwyj8 said:
FrozenHell":3mxpwyj8 said:
Seeker":3mxpwyj8 said:
and you still lost.

Later you coward

razor150

Reaction score
Baldwin is a decent slot reciever but calling him and Tate pedestrian is pretty accurate. You would have to be wearing pretty strong rose colored glasses to call them better then that.

Latest posts