Draft Day menu

bileever

Reaction score
So onto more important things: What is on your menu for draft day? It's never too early to plan. I'm thinking of beer with chips and guacamole to begin with, and then either bbq ribs or Korean chicken wings.

There will be three or four people, one is a Jets fan. My friend who is a 49ers fan is unfortunately 3,000 miles away, so I won't be able to watch him mope during the first two rounds.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
My friend and I have a tradition of putting in 8-10 miles on the trails first. Then we go with some Papa Murphy's, chips and salsa, some baked chicken and adult beverages.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
The 1st round doesn't begin until evening, right? In that case my menu will be snacks, beginning with my daily dose of choc chip ice cream. That will keep me awake and alert for the entire session. If I want more I will work on some multi-grain chips with jalapeno cheese and jack's organic cantina salsa. Matter of fact, those chips and dip sound pretty good right now! LOL

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I'm in upstate NY, so I'm going with some serious Buffalo wings, chunky bleu cheese, and a six-pack of New Belgium Juice Force Hazy IPA.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Alcohol. 54 days sober currently, about four weeks left in the program. Embarrassed that it came to this, but it became necessary.
Once you know that the power is yours, You have the power. Keep it up.

Reactions: Rat

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
As far as the draft, I am not sure if it is worth watching it. I saw the WimpyState rules authorizing all drugs. I used to love my state. Now It is worthless. Glad I am in Idaho now.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Alcohol. 54 days sober currently, about four weeks left in the program. Embarrassed that it came to this, but it became necessary.
Embarrassment is often a false door with the intent to block growth to knowledge and peace and life.

You will understand what it all means and how you fit in it on this path. Now it is time to take note of your progress, but before that, what you are thankful for. It's a good journey, nice job not being a coward.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Big pat on the back, pard. That's probably the best thing you could have done. Nearly a certainty that kicking it saved my life almost 50 years ago and I've done a lot more important stuff since than I ever did before that. Keep on keepin' on.