Draft Day menu

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Alcohol. 54 days sober currently, about four weeks left in the program. Embarrassed that it came to this, but it became necessary.
Been sober since October, made a fool of myself at the Hawks/Saints game and realized I needed to stop my drinking habits. Send me a PM if you ever need to talk. There are some days where it will be really hard when you get thrown into a reminiscent state from seeing/experiencing things that you either did while you drank or caused you to drink, but it gets easier as time goes by.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
Alcohol. 54 days sober currently, about four weeks left in the program. Embarrassed that it came to this, but it became necessary.
No shame. Don't be embarrassed. At least it didn't come to near death for you to quit as it did me. I've got a month under my belt myself. I've found non alcoholic beer quite good.

Reaction score
Flying to Vermont with 4 buddies Thursday for a craft brewery retreat… I will have the Alchemist in my backyard Thursday and several to gos for 1st Round… head to Hill Farmstead and Lawson’s on Friday for Round 2&3!

Jville

Reaction score

One day at a time ... (y) .... thankful for every sober clear headed morning.

Reactions: Rat

Rat

Reaction score
No shame. Don't be embarrassed. At least it didn't come to near death for you to quit as it did me.
I woke up in the hospital back in December when someone found me face-down in the snow at 3am in the Michigan cold. That could have gotten really bad.

homerun1970

Reaction score
I woke up in the hospital back in December when someone found me face-down in the snow at 3am in the Michigan cold. That could have gotten really bad.
You are headed in the right direction. No shame it has happened to people from all walks of life, crosses every boundary doesn't care one iota about socioeconomic anything. I will have been sober 15 years pretty soon. My life has improved in that time and here is hoping yours does as well.