Ducks will play Arizona in the Pac-12 championship game

sturg78

Reaction score
Not a fan off all the celebrating after sacks. I'd be more careful after that stupid bow penalty from the 1st game

HawkWow

Reaction score
Rat":dxp0juk8 said:
Mariota sure doesn't look like a #1 overall pick in this half.

If you're comparing him to the Mariota that has lit up the conference over the past 3 years, then yes, he looks a tad off. Drops haven't helped.

But even in an off half, where his whole team has looked discombobulated, he has them up by 23 over the 7th ranked team in the country. Something I'd consider if I had the 1st overall pick in this or any draft.

Jville

Reaction score
Pac-12 Championship games deserve better than this.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BonaguraESPN/status/541017163897643008[/tweet]

Rat

Reaction score
What an awful first half. Lousy field, a million penalties, for most of that half Oregon was doing pathetically little with ridiculously good field position, Arizona's offense is doing less than nothing, etc.

From the Arizona perspective, at least they aren't down 40-0 like they should be.

Rat

Reaction score
HawkWow":2pu3juxy said:
Rat":2pu3juxy said:

If you're comparing him to the Mariota that has lit up the conference over the past 3 years, then yes, he looks a tad off. Drops haven't helped.

But even in an off half, where his whole team has looked discombobulated, he has them up by 23 over the 7th ranked team in the country. Something I'd consider if I had the 1st overall pick in this or any draft.
Mariota's not the reason they're up by 23. It's more about the defense that has forced six straight three-and-outs.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Rat":2is558es said:
What an awful first half. Lousy field, a million penalties, for most of that half Oregon was doing pathetically little with ridiculously good field position, Arizona's offense is doing less than nothing, etc.

From the Arizona perspective, at least they aren't down 40-0 like they should be.

390yds in a half is patheticly nothing? Factor it's vs the 7 ranked team, that' seems like a decent half. Just need to clean up the stupid penalties and dropped balls.

Jville

Reaction score
Wow .... I can think of a lot of stadium sites that would have been sold out.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/peterhartlaub/status/541052865230299136[/tweet]

pehawk

Reaction score
If my idea for pants made of smoke ever takes off, and I become a multi-millionaire, I too would offer college scholarships to girls. But, only women who smoke while holding their baby and whose grandmother is 42 years old. Those types.

The stadium vibe is an absolute embarrassment. Everything that touches Santa Clara quickly becomes an abomination. The Pac12 looks ridiculous right now, no wonder they're not taken seriously.

Rat

Reaction score
CPHawk":2cwjka1d said:
Rat":2cwjka1d said:

390yds in a half is patheticly nothing? Factor it's vs the 7 ranked team, that' seems like a decent half. Just need to clean up the stupid penalties and dropped balls.
That's why I said "most of that half". At one point, Oregon had been in Arizona territory four times with six points scored. That's ugly for any team, let alone Oregon.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":2yiu8yxp said:
The stadium vibe is an absolute embarrassment. Everything that touches Santa Clara quickly becomes an abomination. The Pac12 looks ridiculous right now, no wonder they're not taken seriously.

Playing their championship on a Friday night, nobody is watching anyway.

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1wffzyda said:
pehawk":1wffzyda said:

Playing their championship on a Friday night, nobody is watching anyway.

That is true. But, it's still making me cringe. It looks like one of those Thursday night MAAC contests on CBSSN.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Any reason they don't alternate between the home field of the winner of the North & the South each year? Picture this game in Arizona or at Autzen. There would be a much better buzz.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Rat":1elhlug6 said:
HawkWow":1elhlug6 said:
Rat":1elhlug6 said:

Mariota's not the reason they're up by 23. It's more about the defense that has forced six straight three-and-outs.

Over the last 6.5 qtrs. he's responsible for 10 TDs.

Regardless of where they are actually selected in this upcoming draft (because Mariota will not technically be drafted in the top spot) Let's just name the players we'd give the highest value rating to:

Mine would be Mariota. Who's yours?

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Some 12s at the game. A buddy of mine is there and is going to try and get his flag on TV on the Arizona end zone. This pic is from the last Duck TD
d985dc86625fb95d66501b2031478b97.jpg

Rat

Reaction score
HawkWow":1fe5yn4g said:
Rat":1fe5yn4g said:
HawkWow":1fe5yn4g said:
Rat":1fe5yn4g said:

Over the last 6.5 qtrs. he's responsible for 10 TDs.

Regardless of where they are actually selected in this upcoming draft (because Mariota will not technically be drafted in the top spot) Let's just name the players we'd give the highest value rating to:

Mine would be Mariota. Who's yours?
I agree, it should be Mariota. I don't get why me saying he had a subpar first half is some sort of insane anti-Mariota hatred. He'll definitely go in the top 10, if not the top 3, and he should.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":1839tw5o said:
Some 12s at the game. A buddy of mine is there and is going to try and get his flag on TV on the Arizona end zone. This pic is from the last Duck TD
d985dc86625fb95d66501b2031478b97.jpg

Haha...nice. That flag travels well.