Ducks will play Arizona in the Pac-12 championship game

HawkWow

Reaction score
Rat":38cagg08 said:
I agree, it should be Mariota. I don't get why me saying he had a subpar first half is some sort of insane anti-Mariota hatred. He'll definitely go in the top 10, if not the top 3, and he should.

All good bro. It appeared you were saying he didn't look like the 1st pick in this upcoming draft, or that he was unworthy of that status. If you re read what you wrote, I think you'll see why I thought this. But yes, I do feel you have him undervalued (top 10?). The only reason he won't go number one is because his rights will be traded. Probably for no less than 2 1s and a 2...possibly more.

11 TDs in 7 qtrs now. Even through some struggles.

I'll just be damn glad when he's gone so I can go back to hating the Ducks in their totality.

Rat

Reaction score
I don't really hate Oregon, but as an Ohio State fan, I'm hoping one of the top four would lose. Guess I'm a huge fan of Missouri and Georgia Tech tomorrow.

Rat

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":3hzug930 said:
Who trades up to get Mariota in the draft?
Shouldn't be anyone, but I hate the Raiders, so I hope they stick with Carr.

sturg78

Reaction score
Everyone love the poke at the niners there? Ducks have scored more points in their stadium then the 9ers have this season haha

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Stat of the night: the ducks have scored more points in that stadium this year then the 49ers have. That's awesome.

Jville

Reaction score
Red is just a bad color to wear in that stadium.

lucky49

Reaction score
did oregon play another game in levis?? bc the niners have scored about 100 points at home

CPHawk

Reaction score
lucky49":s9l97rgg said:
did oregon play another game in levis?? bc the niners have scored about 100 points at home

Yep, played Cal there.

lucky49

Reaction score
CPHawk":3j4u659x said:
lucky49":3j4u659x said:

Yep, played Cal there.

for some reason i thought that was ucla-cal oops

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
3377308be510acd36961fba09ac72140.jpg

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ducks D was awesome last night. REALLY want them to beat Bama in the championship game.

bigtrain21":2pcc3a9m said:
Any reason they don't alternate between the home field of the winner of the North & the South each year? Picture this game in Arizona or at Autzen. There would be a much better buzz.
Agree. Last night's lack of crowd and horrible field conditions were a total embarrassment IMO. C'mon Pac-12, the level of play in the conference is first class, start running things first class. That includes putting your championship game on Saturday. I'm guessing they got more money from FOX for playing on Fri. night but screw that, if you want to be a national player, go up against the ACC game on Sat. night and beat them in the ratings. Force the nation to realize how good this conference really is. Even if it costs you some coin this year, it will pay off down the road.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
IIRC, this was the first year the championship was played at a neutral site. But yes, the game should be on Saturday. Fox could have a doubleheader with the Big Ten and the Pac 12.

Rat

Reaction score
Rat":3evhcdlx said:
Diezel Dawg":3evhcdlx said:
Who trades up to get Mariota in the draft?
Shouldn't be anyone, but I hate the Raiders, so I hope they stick with Carr.
I was pretty drunk when I posted this and am not sure what I was trying to say.

sc85sis

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2m4us6a3 said:
Ducks D was awesome last night. REALLY want them to beat Bama in the championship game.

bigtrain21":2m4us6a3 said:
Any reason they don't alternate between the home field of the winner of the North & the South each year? Picture this game in Arizona or at Autzen. There would be a much better buzz.
Agree. Last night's lack of crowd and horrible field conditions were a total embarrassment IMO. C'mon Pac-12, the level of play in the conference is first class, start running things first class. That includes putting your championship game on Saturday. I'm guessing they got more money from FOX for playing on Fri. night but screw that, if you want to be a national player, go up against the ACC game on Sat. night and beat them in the ratings. Force the nation to realize how good this conference really is. Even if it costs you some coin this year, it will pay off down the road.
Larry Scott needs to get a clue.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
sc85sis":qmx5314d said:
hawksfansinceday1":qmx5314d said:

bigtrain21":qmx5314d said:
Larry Scott needs to get a clue.
Agree, but has never had one to this point so I'm not getting my hopes up.