Dunbar Ready To GO?

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Pete makes it sound like he's going to play Sunday. If he's really ready to GO, that should help. If he isn't it could be a setback we don't need going into the schedule looming after the bye.
What do you think? Should we let him push it and play vs the Vikes?

Smellyman

Reaction score
none of us are his doctors or trainers or him. If he is ready and healthy play, if not don't

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":3kbe74so said:
none of us are his doctors or trainers or him. If he is ready and healthy play, if not don't

Doesn't matter if we're his doctors or his trainers or him. This in an internet forum and what matters is our ill-informed opinions! :mrgreen:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Anyone actually think the team would risk a further injury to the player by playing him before he’s ready to go?

Geez!

If he’s ready, he’ll play.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2y46blvk said:
Smellyman":2y46blvk said:

Doesn't matter if we're his doctors or his trainers or him. This in an internet forum and what matters is our ill-informed opinions! :mrgreen:
:lol:

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Adjusting for Pete Speak, I would guess he has a 30% chance to play. Pete's so cagey. Expect to see Flowers back out there Sunday.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3mtg5jm5 said:
I say put a uniform on him but keep him off the field unless we need him.

"We need him" will come into play the first time the Viking throw at. Flowers.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Maybe I am missing something.

It seems that Dunbar was allowing a lot of easy catches before he went out. He did get the pick but he wasn't exactly shutdown.

Then again, guys like Ramsey have been giving up stuff all over too. So is just an issue impacting CBs that normally are shutdown?

Admittedly he isn't Flowers but he wasn't exactly putting handcuffs on receivers either.

We will need him but I am not seeing the CB play I expected from him at all.

Even before we lost our safeties.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Smellyman":1q64fg4z said:

I'm not Jimmy G's doctor, trainer... but I still told my Niners fan buddy that it would be a bad idea to start him this week.