EA puts LOB on the Madden 15 Welcome Screen

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
kpak76":h9v9gu5g said:
RolandDeschain":h9v9gu5g said:
I just posted this on the official 49ers forum in their NFL section. :lol:

Those that are registered over there can take a look.

Have to tell you bro, that was a poor attempt in trolling them. First of all its off a topic that anyone with half a brain wont care one bit. Second, what purpose did you serve other than making all Hawk fans look like douches with this move?

Think of it in this way, if a Niners fan came on here bragging after they saw Jerry Rice on the cover screen what will you think about them?
I did it primarily because in the thread about Sherman winning the Madden cover vote, a bunch of them were saying how they were just going to take the insert from the game out, or buy the digital version so they wouldn't have to see the cover. I couldn't resist; and oh, I wasn't trying to troll very hard because I don't want to get my account banned over there. They don't have a smack shack like we do.

Also, you're sounding like a Whiners fan. Take it easy.

kpak76

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2rb7dey4 said:
kpak76":2rb7dey4 said:
RolandDeschain":2rb7dey4 said:
I just posted this on the official 49ers forum in their NFL section. :lol:

Those that are registered over there can take a look.

Have to tell you bro, that was a poor attempt in trolling them. First of all its off a topic that anyone with half a brain wont care one bit. Second, what purpose did you serve other than making all Hawk fans look like douches with this move?

Think of it in this way, if a Niners fan came on here bragging after they saw Jerry Rice on the cover screen what will you think about them?
I did it primarily because in the thread about Sherman winning the Madden cover vote, a bunch of them were saying how they were just going to take the insert from the game out, or buy the digital version so they wouldn't have to see the cover. I couldn't resist; and oh, I wasn't trying to troll very hard because I don't want to get my account banned over there. They don't have a smack shack like we do.

Also, you're sounding like a Whiners fan. Take it easy.

Just a fan that thinks stuff like this is on the childish level is all. I am all for the fans going back and forth with each other. But stuff like this is kind of annoying to both fanbases. Who cares what Whiner fans think when they see the Madden start screen. It's not as bad as some people go to though. Some fans really push the line between sane and insane.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
kpak76":15gq3yh2 said:

If a 49ers fan came on here bragging about Jerry Rice being on the cover screen of their brand new Atari 5200 Super System, I'd think it was well deserved. Back then Jerry Rice was well deserving of the honor.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3ke3zyx0 said:
kpak76":3ke3zyx0 said:

If a 49ers fan came on here bragging about Jerry Rice being on the cover screen of their brand new Atari 5200 Super System, I'd think it was well deserved. Back then Jerry Rice was well deserving of the honor.
If a Niner fan is hurting form having to look at the LOB, he can just play Tecmo Bowl. Gawd was Rice impossible to stop in that game.

IronSaint

Reaction score
Ehh. Doesn't bother me, had to spend the whole season of Madden 12 looking at Peyton Hillis' face. I can manage this. :mrgreen:

Also, anyone here plays Online Team Play in a community? :lol:

raisethe3

Reaction score
Did anyone see a petition on trying to have another LOB alternate game covers? Lol, its funny that this is spreading.

aHlbzSkHTCsefQB-556x313-noPad.jpg

Looks really cool.

Oh, its the petition link by the way.

http://www.change.org/petitions/ea-spor ... e_petition

lsheldon

Reaction score
raisethe3":3orwn047 said:
Did anyone see a petition on trying to have another LOB alternate game covers? Lol, its funny that this is spreading.

aHlbzSkHTCsefQB-556x313-noPad.jpg

Looks really cool.

Oh, its the petition link by the way.

http://www.change.org/petitions/ea-spor ... e_petition

Alternate downloable cover? Why not just print the image and make one if you want it that bad.. EA isn't going to pay 4 stars when they've already paid 1 for the cover AND made a concession by putting the LOB on the start screen. Much ado about nothing.