Eagles @ Seahawks 12/3

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Six games away.

Let's see how this Houston thing goes this weekend. The Seahawks could be 4-7 by the time they hit that Eagles game. That's really, really unlikely, but we don't know where either of these teams will be in six weeks.

kidhawk

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3up7h17n said:
Six games away.

Let's see how this Houston thing goes this weekend. The Seahawks could be 4-7 by the time they hit that Eagles game. That's really, really unlikely, but we don't know where either of these teams will be in six weeks.

There's no harm in looking forward (IMO). Obviously not everyone wants to do it, and I am positive the team isn't doing it. Personally, I'm looking forward to the Houston game more than any other as it's my one game I get to fly in for this year, but I still enjoy looking ahead and seeing what we have coming down the pike.

I have to say, the schedule makers definitely made a good choice for a SNF game on this one. I don't see this being flexed out.

mikeak

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":dky4xp8f said:
mikeak":dky4xp8f said:
JGfromtheNW":dky4xp8f said:
mikeak":dky4xp8f said:
Why are people sleeping on Houston?

Bears had TWO drops in the end zone within the last minute to beat Atlanta followed by Detroit that was 2 inches away from beating them. Then we saw Patriots completely dominate Atlanta.

Redskins was just hammered by Eagles

Sure they will both be tough matchups, but Houston is going to be tough as nails and to me a huge game

Because the thread is about the Eagles v. Hawks and OP made a point to talk about whether the game against them would basically be for the #1 seed in the NFC. The Texans are an AFC team.

Do people on here not realize that we, as fans, can look forward to games that aren't our immediate opponents? Us looking forward to great matchups has no effect on what is going on this Sunday.

Yes it is about if that game will be for the #1 seed but the OP also stated " The Hawks toughest games are Washington and Atlanta"

The toughest game to me are Houston, Jacksonville and Eagles. Not Redskins or Atlanta (I am going to Atlanta game since I thought it would be the best game but looks like I was wrong...)

So will it be for the No 1 seed? That depends on how we get through those two first games and if the Eagles drops another one

Thanks for the respectful response, apparently I'm doing some selective reading this morning while my coffee kicks in. Didn't mean to come off as a dick, but it came out that way.

I do agree with you, mikeak, that OP has the wrong "toughest games" pinned except for the game v. the Iggles. This weekend against the Texans will be a good test and the Jaguars defense is looking legit plus it's a 10AM game in a hot/humid climate. I still think Bortles is an AWFUL QB and RW takes care of the ball well enough that I don't think we give the game away to them. We'll stack the box, focus on shutting down their rookie RB and make Bortles beat us which is very unlikely to happen IMO.

I think we roll over the Skins, I don't think they have the talent and they're getting beat up already, but the Falcons game will scare me until the game is over. They still have all the pieces on the offensive side of the ball and they could turn it around at any point. I'll be even more worried if they fire Sark between now and then.

All good -- I will call out people when I take their response as rude. At the end of the day I think we all are completely and totally fine with being 100% wrong if it means that Seattle is winning!!!

yeah Bortles is a huge help for us and we won't let a team win if they complete four passes like Chicago did this past week (really incredible but different subject).

and finally yes Atlanta could turn it on - we shall see. I think they are quite lost right now. They really could be sitting 1-5

mrblitz

Reaction score
jacksonville could be tough. atlanta is hampered by having sark as oc...