Earily quiet around here

sdog1981

Reaction score
What is left to talk about? It's the Oline they will determine what will happen with this team and now everyone is just waiting for them to play against a real team that will run a complex scheme targeting their perceived weaknesses.

StoneCold

Reaction score
rjas77":bmgi7cfv said:
onanygivensunday":bmgi7cfv said:
Up until the recent Michael Bennett issue, there were no distractions.

Now there are... regrettably.

Which is why I feel we will waste a potential great season.

If I were the GM...I'd cut him or trade his ass to Cleveland, or some other chit hole of a city....

Bennet is a class act and great football player. Proud to have him on the Hawks.

Go Hawks!

Steve2222

Reaction score
StoneCold":3tlsyfex said:
rjas77":3tlsyfex said:
onanygivensunday":3tlsyfex said:

If I were the GM...I'd cut him or trade his ass to Cleveland, or some other chit hole of a city....

Bennet is a class act and great football player. Proud to have him on the Hawks.

Go Hawks!

Think it's best to wait until both investigations are complete to come to that conclusion.

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
Crizilla":qh16625t said:
brimsalabim":qh16625t said:
We aren't allowed to talk about what's in the news so...quiet

Bingo

A lot of ticked off fans right now. All of this is just oh so "heartbreaking" as Russ would say. "We can do better", as Pete would say. I hope nobody of color goes to the home opener, they'll be tackled by police "for no reason other than their skin color", as Bennett would say. Let's all tweet "#Equality", as Britt would say.

Wew. Goooo Seahawks!

:pukeface:

Wow. With comments like this, it's no surprise they don't allow this kind of discussion.

Msfann

Reaction score
After having a post in the shack deleted the other day I won't be posting here for a while. It's not right what's going on around here.

I imagine others feel the same way.

SeaChickN

Reaction score
Crizilla":1cnm82bv said:
brimsalabim":1cnm82bv said:
We aren't allowed to talk about what's in the news so...quiet

Bingo

A lot of ticked off fans right now. All of this is just oh so "heartbreaking" as Russ would say. "We can do better", as Pete would say. I hope nobody of color goes to the home opener, they'll be tackled by police "for no reason other than their skin color", as Bennett would say. Let's all tweet "#Equality", as Britt would say.

Wew. Goooo Seahawks!

:pukeface:

The players apologize for their personal lives getting in the way of your need for entertainment and escapism.

Hurricanes, fire, war, and disease also apologize.

Carry on.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
I have late stage cancer (no sads or sympathy please, it's just a fact) and this is pretty sure to be my last season. I m so freaking excited your can't imagine...

kobebryant

Reaction score
Couple things- a lot of conversation, about everything, has moved primarily into twitter threads. Specifically to the Hawks, from my point of view anyway, the weather has been far too good over the summer in the PNW to really spend much time thinking about sports. PVRd every preseason game in lieu of hooping outside, being in Whistler etc

Foghawk

Reaction score
BadgerVid":1wvut8ox said:
I have late stage cancer (no sads or sympathy please, it's just a fact) and this is pretty sure to be my last season. I m so freaking excited your can't imagine...

Enjoy the game BV!

DJrmb

Reaction score
[youtube]WWWFPUfgq7k[/youtube]

DJrmb

Reaction score
I'd forgotten about the RW TD catch. So many great plays! This year feels special to me for some reason. Something is brewing with this team...

rjas77

Reaction score
StoneCold":30616t93 said:
rjas77":30616t93 said:
onanygivensunday":30616t93 said:

Go Hawks!

I disagree...With what's going on with his continued protests and the false narrative behind it, only to be conveniently involved with what went down in Nevada....it's all just a coincidence I'm sure.

Trade him...and if we can't get anything...cut him. That would send a powerful message to the rest of the team that not only keep your political and social ideology away from the game, but also you're focus best be on football.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
rjas77":3tjs6p6w said:
StoneCold":3tjs6p6w said:
rjas77":3tjs6p6w said:
onanygivensunday":3tjs6p6w said:

Go Hawks!

I disagree...With what's going on with his continued protests and the false narrative behind it, only to be conveniently involved with what went down in Nevada....it's all just a coincidence I'm sure.

Trade him...and if we can't get anything...cut him. That would send a powerful message to the rest of the team that not only keep your political and social ideology away from the game, but also you're focus best be on football.

Oh yeah Im sure Bennett was "conveniently" involved with that. Obviously he planned that out. Maybe he called the cops and reported shots fired so they would come and arrest him at gunpoint.

This has to be the most ridiculous post Ive ever seen. You obviously have some sort of bias against Bennett.

Putting you on my ignore list.

replicant

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with waiting for an investigation to be completed before we nominate Bennett for sainthood.

kobebryant

Reaction score
A quick google search for 'Michael Bennett foundation' or 'Michael Bennett-Charleena Lyles' or 'Michael Bennett-Haiti ' will tell you all about what kind of man he is in the community and beyond.

Fighting back against civil inequalities often makes those holding the power uncomfortable. Be on the right side of history.

Atradees

Reaction score
All right I'll bite.....
Freedom of Speech looks like a Lotta things.
Its unified country and a unified Seahawks.
People need to take their own inventory.

chris98251

Reaction score
I am going to try to walk a edge here.

First off this is a Private Message board, you are given a privilege by being allowed to post here.

Secondly the content posted here is by what the Ownership through the Moderation staff allow, since it is a Private site your in their house, pee on the floor in their house and your no longer allowed to participate.

Thirdly some of the responses here are what got my dander up and I posted a condemnation post that Aros took offense to and got me removed from the staff, it was about politicizing shit, just as some of you are now, yet you bitch about not being able to politicize shit and want to take your ball and go home because you can't smear your political opinion on something. Again this is what pissed me off before. Take your ball and go to CNN, Fox news, or write your favorite Senator or Congressman, but bitching here about it won't go anywhere other then someone's ignore list or your privileges being removed.

Fourth, Really all discussion about a political topic does is create a line that two sides are not going to cross and bitch that the other side is wrong. We have plenty of that as it is in life, not having it here where in the Bennett case seems inconvenient since it is about a player on the Seahawks, is much better for board health over all.

Oh and freedom of speech and expression are a part of our Culture, however it does not say freedom from repercussions and or consequences from using that right.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BadgerVid":v2lzqrdz said:
Sorry to hear that. Got a feeling the Hawks are going to win the Lombardi this year barring a rash of injuries.
Hopefully they bring you some wonderful euphoria to ease the crap you are going thru.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":37laszyv said:
I am going to try to walk a edge here.

First off this is a Private Message board, you are given a privilege by being allowed to post here.

Secondly the content posted here is by what the Ownership through the Moderation staff allow, since it is a Private site your in their house, pee on the floor in their house and your no longer allowed to participate.

Thirdly some of the responses here are what got my dander up and I posted a condemnation post that Aros took offense to and got me removed from the staff, it was about politicizing shit, just as some of you are now, yet you bitch about not being able to politicize shit and want to take your ball and go home because you can't smear your political opinion on something. Again this is what pissed me off before. Take your ball and go to CNN, Fox news, or write your favorite Senator or Congressman, but bitching here about it won't go anywhere other then someone's ignore list or your privileges being removed.

Fourth, Really all discussion about a political topic does is create a line that two sides are not going to cross and bitch that the other side is wrong. We have plenty of that as it is in life, not having it here where in the Bennett case seems inconvenient since it is about a player on the Seahawks, is much better for board health over all.

Oh and freedom of speech and expression are a part of our Culture, however it does not say freedom from repercussions and or consequences from using that right.
Well said....
It would be nice to have a place where we could discuss political crap civilly, but some insist in behaving like spoiled children when others don't agree with their particular political POV. All it takes is a few rotten apples to spoil the bunch.

It's a very polarizing time for this country.....