Earily quiet around here

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
BadgerVid":23lhii37 said:
I have late stage cancer (no sads or sympathy please, it's just a fact) and this is pretty sure to be my last season. I m so freaking excited your can't imagine...

Wish you the best. Great season for all or us. Let us know what happens in the end (or your family). I hate when members disappear and we don't know what happens to them. Think we should all sign that contract. :D

GlastoHawkUK

Reaction score
Only 9 & 1/2 hours to go, allready been up 6 hours, its a long day being a Seahawk in the UK. On the positive side extra time for pre match drinks, must go pub opens in 3 minutes.
Go Hawks, going to be a massive season

AlciG

Reaction score
GlastoHawkUK":ndgqaivx said:
Only 9 & 1/2 hours to go, allready been up 6 hours, its a long day being a Seahawk in the UK. On the positive side extra time for pre match drinks, must go pub opens in 3 minutes.
Go Hawks, going to be a massive season

Yep... long day for me here in The Netherlands also :irishdrinkers:

Crizilla

Reaction score
Read the police reports, people. Wake up. Our country is under attack. Bennett is doing nothing but stirring up controversy with his short-tempered, victimized personality. He's notorious for this. Police did nothing wrong. In fact, they did everything right. It is completely within their rights to cuff a possible suspect under the circumstances that occurred. I would be willing to bet the city of Seattle pushed HARD for Pete and Russ, etc to come out with those statements. "OH POOR MICHAEL THOSE EVIL POLICEMEN ARE JUST DESTROYING THE COUNTRY". It's a joke. Complete joke.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp ... story.html

If we can't have honest conversations with each other then we will get no where. Deep down inside everyone knows Michael's story is absurd and fabricated in a way to demonize the people who put their lives on the line to protest us and allow us freedom.

AlciG

Reaction score
Your country is under attack by whom?

How do you know his story is fabricated? Were you there?
I'm sure no policeman has ever profiled somebody racially.

Why was the arresting officer's body cam not on?

Who is the one who needs to open his eyes? You maybe?

JGreen79

Reaction score
Everyone remember in the instance of a potential shootout to keep your self in clear view and do nothing make your way to safety. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

I for one am looking forward to see what Seattle's defensive line can do. I hope Sheldon can provide that push up the middle that they've been looking for for a while now.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I am most interested in Sheldon today and seeing if he can get us some pressure. This game will show how good the defense is. If the defense can't carry like the past 5 years, it will be interesting to see what the offense can do to adjust and help out. If the defense is dominant, I'm going to have one heck of a night.