Earl being Earl

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Your link doesnt go to the story but guessing it's just Earl being an idiot. Glad hes gone no matter how bad the secondary looks at times.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2i5ru0rx said:
Your link doesnt go to the story but guessing it's just Earl being an idiot. Glad hes gone no matter how bad the secondary looks at times.

Can you try again if you don't mind? I just tried it and it worked for me. Thanks for the heads up.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3otp3o4a said:

I see it the same way.

I read the article.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I'm in a ff league with some ravens fans and our WhatsApp group is them basically slagging off ET. Hes been awful by all accounts. Wont be long before the ravens are giving him the finger.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Saw a bit of the Browns game last night. Earl has definitely lost a step, and that's evident outside of the big play he eased up on against Chubb. It was kinda weird to see, tbh, as every memory of him playing seemed to be in Fast Forward.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Ha Ha afraid to get hurt?I guess Luck rubbed off on him!
Also he gets into it with a DT after the game because he
wouldn't play hurt..I don't see Earl staying long with the
Ravens..He's getting old fast

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
It amazes me how a guy can be so great on one team and seem awful on another. As a Hawk there is no way he pulls up that quick or is out of position so often.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":8z0vha5u said:
It amazes me how a guy can be so great on one team and seem awful on another. As a Hawk there is no way he pulls up that quick or is out of position so often.

He's past his prime, and has an injury history. He knows that's what cost him an extension in Seattle, so he's strictly making business decisions now.

I question his methods though, he apparently gets into a heated debate with a teammate over not playing while hurt, while he himself publicly admitted to quitting on a play. It's really stupid to quit on play, it's a whole 'nother level of stupid to publicly admit it.

2_0_6

Reaction score
That D got absolutely torched on Sunday. It just goes to show that father time will remain undefeated.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":2buzyv14 said:
His job was easier here in a simplistic defense. He publicly stated that their defense is much more complicated.

People always said that he made the defense, but it was always the other way around. Literally half of his INTs were tipped balls from Sherm, Kam, etc where he arrived late as usual. Kam made him better after Milloy and then even McDougald said he wasn't much of a communicator and had to do a lot of that himself.

Speaking of which, McDougald has had tackling issues like crazy this year and we need an upgrade, but that's for another year I guess.

James in PA

Reaction score
Didn’t Earl have a problem with Bobby a couple years ago because Bobby *did* play hurt?! Geez, make up your mind, hypocrite.

I guess the Ravens thought they were getting the Earl from 5 years ago, minus the drama. “Oops” on both counts. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2ov2awqr said:
..............Speaking of which, McDougald has had tackling issues like crazy this year and we need an upgrade, but that's for another year I guess.
If Blair EVER gets healthy...............