Effort.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I needed to see that tonight, above wins, scores, etc. Show me "Want To". Show me effort.

I feel that I saw that tonight. Many standouts. Drew's 3 picks cost him the starting job regardless if some were not on him. He has a great arm, and outside of one blatant pick which was totally on him, he throws great balls and it's not his fault the receiver can't come down with the ball. But you could also say the same thing about Geno.

Meh. In the end, let's be honest. Both are backup-caliber QBs. Let's just get through this year, see where we end up and try to land a young QB next April that could - cross your fingers - be our future franchise QB because neither Geno or Drew are it.

A lot of hungry players ate tonight. Sucks we couldn't beat dem Boys, even in a meaningless game, but that's what happens when you have absolute scrubs playing in the 4th quarter.

Michael Jackson played out of his mind. A few others as well but I am too many wines in to recall them all.

Even in a loss, this one just felt better.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
We have to assume that was Drew’s best effort but his flat feet made me think he doesn’t want it. Even his disappointment on the INT’s seemed half hearted.

The run game and pressure was looking good.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Yes its on Drew not to throw into coverage but those WRs did a horrible job of creating separation. Unless Lock only threw to WRs that were completely covered.

I heard the TEs were open though

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Yes its on Drew not to throw into coverage but those WRs did a horrible job of creating separation. Unless Lock only threw to WRs that were completely covered.

I heard the TEs were open though
Each of his ints were no different than the "WTF's?" he was throwing back with Denver, from the film that I saw back when the trade happened. Literally ALL of his woes are MENTAL. Drew is a physically talented...*goofball, IMHO. He seems like he has mind on a challenging level of a video game that he can't wait to get back to or something.

*That's not the proper word/terminology to use, but im tired.