Must win game, worst defensive effort of PC era

mistaowen

Reaction score
It’s time for change. I can’t in good faith continue to support a declining vision for this team that refuses to accept what is happening isn’t acceptable. This is quite honestly a bottom 2-3 defense in the NFL. At home, controlling destiny for playoff chances, and they let one of the worst offenses in football with a third string QB drop 30 (should be 37) on you. 468 yards and one punt.

Keep Pete, fire Pete, I don’t know. But he cannot employ anyone under him from this current staff and shouldn’t be allowed to pick his coaches in the next iteration if it will be more of the same. Go grab young WINNING college coaches and let them pick the staff. Ravens are a beautiful template of admitting shit has to change and doing so with conviction. I’m out on this version of Pete Carroll football.

Whole changes, DC, OC, positional staff. Roster churn to get rid of guys who don’t want to win.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Draft a Qb and two safeties.trade for Washingtons middle d line
The Seahawks DO NOT draft high round QBs. That's the rules, I don't make them, but they're set in stone...

No we need 2 cornerbacks and a RB to keep Mcintosh company on the bench. We'll stand pat with our very talented D!

far north

Reaction score
The Seahawks DO NOT draft high round QBs. That's the rules, I don't make them, but they're set in stone...

No we need 2 cornerbacks and a RB to keep Mcintosh company on the bench. We'll stand pat with our very talented D!
you speak the truth

WmHBonney

Reaction score
The chain reaction starts with the head coach. If we want changes then it has to start there otherwise mediocre at best would be expected.
Nope.
It starts with the owner. Someone that cares instead of someone that is biding her time until she sells the team.

renofox

Reaction score
Keep Schneider (maybe Pete in some capacity). Hire new HC. Let him choose QB
I use to agree with you, but many posters here have been telling me I use Seahawks Goggles when evaluating our talent.

I'm leaning towards their side now. This team has no blue chip talent at all. It does have some good players, but it has many sub-replacement level players also. I honestly believe were below the 40th percentile in talent - and this is immediately after getting a boatload of extra high picks for a "franchise QB".

I'm no longer sold on JS.