Elder Scrolls Online

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone is playing ESO but I am and having fun. Not really in any guilds just sort of enjoying leveling up and doing some crafting.

hit me up, @kcjonez37 if anyone else is playing.

DHawk

Reaction score
@Rushlite here.

The wife and I are former hardcore raiders that, since having a kid, have slowed down considerably. Still fun to pewpew in random MMO's still but its generally a time killer after the kid goes to bed. Enjoying ESO a little bit. I've probably made 50 characters just to delete them and try different builds already lol. Current favorite, Nightblade with Heavy Armor spec'd into Siphon/1H/Shield. Trying out the Dragonknight now.

OP
OP
Uffda

Uffda

Reaction score
Stormwall here, DC part.

Main is Templar/sword and board with multiple armor types, so they can level abit, at the moment. Have changed it afew times, so multiple variations, have alts that are in every alliance though they have started to become pack mules for the main at the moment.

I like the game also, relaxing and has an ok difficulty, nice storylines and quest objectives.

In no rush to hit the end game VR parts, haven't done any pvp yet, never been the important parts of games to me actually .

A London Hawk

Reaction score
I played and enjoyed the beta but I didn't pick up my pre-order when it came out.

I'll likely pick it up when the price drops, if only cos Kate Beckinsale.

Exittium

Reaction score
Yup canceled, picked up Wildstar.. sitgin in server Q.. not a fan of the art BUT the humor and housing needles to say it what sparked my interest.

DHawk

Reaction score
I was just watching a live stream with the dev's from Wildstar. Gotta say, it looks pretty cool. Not sure I wanna pull the trigger on 60 bucks just yet but that stream just did them good.