Elite QBs can move up the field in overtime

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Love that pic. Wish I had that one that says "Can I comb over."
Not relevant or anything, just a funny pic :)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":2dbshek5 said:
HawaiiD":2dbshek5 said:
Anthony!":2dbshek5 said:
TwistedHusky":2dbshek5 said:
I understand that is Bevell but Russ needs to shake off his calls because they suck.

If you are truly an elite QB, that means you produce when other parts of the team are not.

So far, one game in, he needs to work harder.

U realize the QB with most 4th qtr/ot winning drives in the last 3 seasons and 1 game is Wilson right. So not great choice for the elite thing given he leads in that category
Don't care how much game winning drives Russell Wilson have. Thats in the past and today he didn't get it done period.

Short sighted, delusional unrealistic. Even the top qbs ever to play fail sometimes. Given what u said u should be on Lynch after all he could not get 1 yard
This,I usually do not agree with Anthony!It's true there is no perfect QB and they all have failed at some points of time.There is however no blaming Beast either.It's a team game and blame goes to all even PC.

Smellyman

Reaction score
:229031_thewave: --
SoulfishHawk":rxrceytl said:
You gotta be kidding me. He has won games in the 4th quarter and overtime over and over and over again.
So now that he has lost for the FIRST TIME IN HIS CAREER in overtime, he isn't a clutch QB.

I guess it was him who also gave up 34 points too. :roll:

So, let me get this straight, every QB who has lost in overtime isn't Elite or clutch. Guess you can add Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers to that list. Since BOTH of them sat on the sidelines last year while RUSSELL WILSON and the Seahawks marched down the field and won the game in overtime. (and yes I realize they lost the toss) Guess those guys are not "elite"
It would be interesting to see how many Quarterbacks didn't move their team down for a game winning drive over the years in overtime. It's football, plenty of QB's have had the ball and didn't move their team down the field.

Sometimes it's like clapping with one hand.

~standing O~

Anthony!

Reaction score
IndyHawk":xoejuua4 said:
Anthony!":xoejuua4 said:
HawaiiD":xoejuua4 said:
Anthony!":xoejuua4 said:
U realize the QB with most 4th qtr/ot winning drives in the last 3 seasons and 1 game is Wilson right. So not great choice for the elite thing given he leads in that category
Don't care how much game winning drives Russell Wilson have. Thats in the past and today he didn't get it done period.

Short sighted, delusional unrealistic. Even the top qbs ever to play fail sometimes. Given what u said u should be on Lynch after all he could not get 1 yard
This,I usually do not agree with Anthony!It's true there is no perfect QB and they all have failed at some points of time.There is however no blaming Beast either.It's a team game and blame goes to all even PC.

FYI I* was not blaming Lynch just proving a point

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":o265x2in said:
You gotta be kidding me. He has won games in the 4th quarter and overtime over and over and over again.
So now that he has lost for the FIRST TIME IN HIS CAREER in overtime, he isn't a clutch QB.

I guess it was him who also gave up 34 points too. :roll:

So, let me get this straight, every QB who has lost in overtime isn't Elite or clutch. Guess you can add Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers to that list. Since BOTH of them sat on the sidelines last year while RUSSELL WILSON and the Seahawks marched down the field and won the game in overtime. (and yes I realize they lost the toss) Guess those guys are not "elite"
It would be interesting to see how many Quarterbacks didn't move their team down for a game winning drive over the years in overtime. It's football, plenty of QB's have had the ball and didn't move their team down the field.

Sometimes it's like clapping with one hand.

The OT games I can remember he might of sucked earlier in them but in crunch time he came through where as the D completely blew it.

I know ATL game wasnt OT but he put the team up with 31 sec left. D fails and lets ATL kick game winning FG.

Bears, His rookie year he put the team up 3 with 24 seconds left. D failed and let bears kick FG. In OT he scores TD

Texans I will give you Sherman got the INT and the D stepped up a few times and offense finally drove it for game winning FG

Bucs....eh...Offense scored 20 points starting from 5 min to go in third til end of OT.

Broncos...ya go ahead FG with 1 min left. Broncos march right down. Comes back and leads long drive for a TD in OT and Manning doesnt touch the ball

Packers...Go ahead FG with 1:30 or so left. D fails to stop them from kicking FG. Wilson gets it and drives it down their throat for a TD in OT. Rodgers doesnt get the ball.

stizz19

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2uf5x54d said:
I understand that is Bevell but Russ needs to shake off his calls because they suck.

If you are truly an elite QB, that means you produce when other parts of the team are not.

So far, one game in, he needs to work harder.

Worst. post. ever. :pukeface: