Empty seats at Candlestick

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
mretrade":2yone8q5 said:
Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 6m
15 minutes before kick. Tons of empty seats. Apparently traffic sucks
I know you are trolling but the traffic on I-5 especially southbound SUUUUCCCCKKKEEEDDD! A lot of rain + Washington drivers = accidents, believe it or not!

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":39qcbztb said:
Hey, look; the end of the 3rd quarter, and CenturyLink's still filled with people while the vaunted "Stick" was a ghost town at that time. 8)

Who cares?

We really making fun of a PRESEASON crowd?

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":3n5qop30 said:
RolandDeschain":3n5qop30 said:
Hey, look; the end of the 3rd quarter, and CenturyLink's still filled with people while the vaunted "Stick" was a ghost town at that time. 8)

Who cares?

We really making fun of a PRESEASON crowd?

I have to agree on this.

Also, it's not like the Niners haven't made it to 2 conference championships and one super bowl in the last 2 seasons. Seattle by comparison has one wild card playoff win to show for their last two seasons' efforts. Yeah we're super jacked up for this season expectation wise. And there is legitimate reason to be amped up. But for a team that's been there and again ... I'm pretty sure the preseason expectations are pretty non existent.

It was that way here too in the mid '00s.

mretrade

Reaction score
San Francisco fans are not the most loyal bunch. A lot disappeared when the 49ers were bad but its California and its kind of the nature of the people that live there. Doesn't mean there aren't fans in every end of the spectrum. From hard core to casual like any fan base.