End of the game Lynch talking to CM

kigenzun

Reaction score
"See how I got the first down, + stayed in bounds due to the gameclock/opp.timeoouts situation. See? Now we have 3 kneel downs to win, because I stayed in bounds right there. Understand? Good. Now you do that too."

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kigenzun":ntvu4wrm said:
"See how I got the first down, and also stayed in bounds due to the game situation. Now we have 3 kneel downs to win, because I stayed in bounds right there. Understand? Good."
You may actually be very close to the truth. Old pro teaching the young guy. Remember Coleman going out of bounds when he shouldn't have (vs. Carolina IIRC)?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
My guess is that CM probably told Lynch that HE'S THE MAN after that run and then Lynch reciprocated with a "you'll get there one day, young buck" type response.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
So many so eager to replace Turbin/Lynch carries with CM. Laughable.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
bestfightstory":27vqdx9v said:
So many so eager to replace Turbin/Lynch carries with CM. Laughable.

Turbo had some big plays today.

OrFan

Reaction score
"As long as I keep doing that you aint gonna play, bitch!"

Seeker

Reaction score
"This thursday you and Turbo get your chance, time to eat."

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
It almost looked like Lynch was consoling him! I rewound it and watched it a few times. With the towel over his head and looking at the ground he looked pissed off! If michael was pouting about not getting playing time it might be a long season for him. Truly hope thats not the case.

kearly

Reaction score
Lynch has been fantastic and Turbin has improved enormously over his preseason performance level. I think our RB situation is a great example of how a culture of competition can pay dividends.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
kearly":1dg5d1wu said:
Lynch has been fantastic and Turbin has improved enormously over his preseason performance level. I think our RB situation is a great example of how a culture of competition can pay dividends.

Didn't Turbin barely even play during the preseason?

Latest posts