Erin Andrews

Emerald12

Reaction score
Made me like Erin even more, props to her for not going along with the media hyping the thing.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
It was a great interview she did on the show. Definately worth listening to.

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
My respect for Erin Andrews just went up a bunch. Love that she brought up how ridiculous the "racist" stuff on Twitter was and that she wasn't scared, she was "in his world", and she wants MORE of Sherman during the Super Bowl.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Upon further review I have gained a whole lot more respect for Erin Andrews as a reporter, person and finally her looks.

Damn I would date a girl like her any day. Sign me up

Should be a requirement to watch this video.

[youtube]zU-px_wtkjM[/youtube]

Seeker

Reaction score
who was the reporter they showed before the game who was obviously a hawks fan mixing it up during a game? couldn't get her name.

The Outfield

Reaction score
She's refreshing because she's smart, understands the game, and seems really interested in her job. Pam Oliver, on the other hand, was just a disaster last night. So awkward.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Wow. This social media storm is a touchstone study in misinterpreted overreaction.

Erin had the raw emotion and adrenaline of Richard Sherman in her right ear and a scared-silly producer in her left, while standing on the field of the loudest stadium on earth moments after a championship victory. Wow.

Then, her facial expression of listening to Sherman, thinking of her next question, and hearing an interrupting voice in her earpiece gets turned into King Kong versus Fay Wray with hundreds of thousands of one-line insults, accusations, assumptions, and misguided anger sent flying around the globe in an instant. Wow.

Kudos to Erin Andrews for speaking the truth. Maybe some folks will chill the funk out.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Great interview. I have a lot of respect for her getting the truth out and making sure everyone knows that he wasn't out of line. She went "into his world" and sought him out because she knew that he was going to have raw, unfiltered emotion.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Seeker":10zjzyb7 said:
who was the reporter they showed before the game who was obviously a hawks fan mixing it up during a game? couldn't get her name.

Charissa Thompson. She's cool.

Largent80

Reaction score
Why are people focusing on 15 seconds of an interview when there were 60 minutes of great football?

Lets move on ...ok?

DohBoy

Reaction score
Largent80":7d85sqxg said:
Why are people focusing on 15 seconds of an interview when there were 60 minutes of great football?
LOB + T&A = Hormone Overload.