ESPN ranks Seahawks 1st wide receiver, last OL

Hawknight

Reaction score

Worst than the Commanders with the OL? Say it isn't so...I thought there would be a few other teams worst off than we are, but here we are...sigh. We either start retooling soon or be the tools come the new season. I guess we've been asleep at the wheel longer than I thought. But then again, it's a rebuild season nonetheless.

Rat

Reaction score
I don't know about dead last, but ranking us low isn't really unreasonable until we see if Abe Lucas is healthy. The interior is a collection of unknowns and lowly-paid mid-round picks. I think Fant and Forsythe are both solid backups though. I hope we're not still there at the end of next season, but for now, Id have a difficult time criticizing anyone who would have us among the worst.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score

Worst than the Commanders with the OL? Say it isn't so...I thought there would be a few other teams worst off than we are, but here we are...sigh. We either start retooling soon or be the tools come the new season. I guess we've been asleep at the wheel longer than I thought. But then again, it's a rebuild season nonetheless.
Worse

nwHawk

Reaction score
Need to draft a stud RT, there are a few that should be available, and at least a LG that is capable of starting. Either order, but we need both.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
We need to draft Fautanu, we need Olu to step up and we need the younger starters recently drafted to step up. With a new coaching staff an a bunch new FA on short deals just about every player is interviewing to keep their job this season or they may be gone come February.

Last edited:

Scout

Reaction score
No way I would rank the Hawks dead last even with the current projected player to start along the OL. Just goes to show that a lot of media do not do their homework this time of the year.

Last edited:

scutterhawk

Reaction score

LOLOLOLOL and it's ALL Geno Smith's fault, Geno should be ABLE to take any sh*t O-Line and turn them into a top ten group, I mean hell, Patrick Mahomey could do it with one arm tied behind his a$$, Right?
C'mon y'all Geno Haters, I have my As$ out here in the wind, so back me up, eh? :-()

toffee

Reaction score
If our WR is #1, we doubled down on investing in a soon to be realtor in the WR department.

If our OL is #32, we are going into the draft with ZERO left guard and a sophomore right guard that did play well last year. We don't have starter quality guards and center in OL department.

Last edited:

nanomoz

Reaction score
I don't think Fautanu lasts to 16. And Schneider just doesn't value interior lineman highly. He just doesn't. I think those hoping for a first round pick at guard are going to be let down. Id love it, for the record.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
The Oline has been crap for years. It is what it is.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
As a Husky fan, Im not as excited about Troy as some of you are. I'd rather the kid from Oregon State.
He's projected to fall to 18, so we could get him at 16.

UW used to be an OL factory. Has a history of great OL. So Im swimming against the tide on this one. But still not convinced Troy is the best option for us.