ESPN: Russ likely to miss at least a month

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The Pete supporters must be ecstatic.

This is a gift-wrapped excuse for why we are going to miss the playoffs.

We would have missed them anyway with this defense and this coaching but I am bracing for all the excuses that are going to be made for our local Seahawk AARP figurehead.

We get to see what this team looks like without Wilson.

That will be interesting. I'm betting we end up looking better than most people expect BUT still lose almost all those games. We can look good and still produce crappy results, which is really the new Pete Carroll way.

chris98251

Reaction score
pmedic920":3n9aj4vm said:
RW92":3n9aj4vm said:
My son who is in med school and is pursuing a career a orthopedics quickly diagnosed the problem watching the game
last night as boutnniere deformity and would need surgery. Hopefully Russ will heal well and the Hawks will still be in the hunt when he returns.
I didn’t say anything but I knew also (95%) that this would require surgery.

I’ve seen that injury multiple times in my career, and knew that them having him keep that pink/yellow spongy ball in his hand was an attempt to protect ligaments/keep things in place.

Not surprised one bit to hear the updates, saddened absolutely.

There is a very similar injury called “swan neck” both when severe and caused by injury (not chronic like arthritis) require surgery for one to get back to original condition, or close to it.

Pretty much exactly what my Doctor said in my visit today.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2f1jejae said:
The Pete supporters must be ecstatic.

This is a gift-wrapped excuse for why we are going to miss the playoffs.

We would have missed them anyway with this defense and this coaching but I am bracing for all the excuses that are going to be made for our local Seahawk AARP figurehead.

We get to see what this team looks like without Wilson.

That will be interesting. I'm betting we end up looking better than most people expect BUT still lose almost all those games. We can look good and still produce crappy results, which is really the new Pete Carroll way.

We're not doing good unless we do a 180 from what makes us successful and we're keeping the games close enough for the opposing team to come back and bite us.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Jets fans all over walking around with a pep in their step.

Latest posts