ET and Sherm at Sports Science today

hawker232

Reaction score
Sherm says they both broke the 20 yard dash record...

"Fun day at Sports Science with @Earl_Thomas .... Both Broke the 20yd Speed Record! #LOB" via Sherm

I'm not surprised ET was able to break the 20 yard dash record, but Sherm? Maybe his speed is just that underrated. Either way, very impressive. I look forward to their Sports Science episdoe!

GO HAWKS

SE174

Reaction score
Anybody know where one could watch the last Sports Science with Lynch, testing to see if Skittles actually gave him a boost? Everywhere I've found to watch it, the video had been taken down. Don't know why it was pulled.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
He has some sneaky speed. I can think of more than 1 occasion he baited the qb and used jets to make them pay.
You can call him a master baiter.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
ET is on NFLAM tomorrow in studio btw so set your DVR's

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Earl is coming up on NFL Live in a couple minutes on ESPN2

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
Jerry Rice big timed Earl. Thanks for the bulletin board materiel 49ers. Love how these guys have a chip on their shoulder and don't forget.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":31slstp9 said:
Jerry Rice big timed Earl. Thanks for the bulletin board materiel 49ers. Love how these guys have a chip on their shoulder and don't forget.

Can you provide more specifics?

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
I didn't take notes or anything but on ESPN NFL Live or whatever he was asked if he could play against any wide receiver who would it be? He said Jerry Rice. When asked why? He said Jerry big timed him somewhere down the line.

I'm pretty good at reading peoples expressions, he wasn't too happy about that moment and during the whole interview he was very politically correct about giving praise to his teammates and shedding the spotlight off himself.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
^Thanks man. I'm at a bar (shocking, I'm sure) and it was on the television, but no volume nor cc.

Subzero717

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2o3cjljj said:
Stoned Cold":2o3cjljj said:

Can you provide more specifics?

That would be too convenient.

dunceface

Reaction score
He took a very slight jab at the niners and the ESPN guy made sure to point it out

More specifcs: While discussing our increasingly heated rivalry with the niners Earl said "the one thing" he would credit the niners with was their blue collar mentality when it comes to football and the ESPN anchor said something to the effect of "I love that, the one thing..."
Earl def gave them their props throughout the interview so they were just trying their best to stir things up

joeshaney

Reaction score
I do like how he mentions that they are only worried about what's going on in Seattle and not other team business....
*Harbaugh

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Sprfunk":2rl48mux said:
You can call him a master baiter.

I'm pretty sure you could have called him that before too. Anyone who says different is just lying.