Ever get the feeling we are......

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I think you'd find that most fans think of their teams in similar ways. You read quotes and hear interviews of players further down the roster that don't get national attention. You get more insight to those players and their personality on the team you're following. As Seattle fans we only think of other teams in terms of their nationally known players and don't get as deep of insight.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I don’t see how Carroll fits the misfit toy. He, like Saban now, was always a hot commodity for teams looking for new HCs.

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
Steve2222":14djpbbd said:
I don’t see how Carroll fits the misfit toy. He, like Saban now, was always a hot commodity for teams looking for new HCs.

Carrol was rejected back to college ball from NE (fired) so that fits the land of misfits
criteria the way I see it (someone told him he's not good enough).

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
I'm not sure "misfit" is always applicable just because someone does something unconventionally. Sometimes it's called "innovation". It would not be at all incorrect to call Carroll's defensive scheme innovative, and certainly his approach to coaching through an environment of positive competition is a new approach as well.

Sorry, gonna go with "innovative" on this one.