Fake crowd noise in Atlanta

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Hawkpower":ndztssh4 said:
Of course Rawls has been hurt for large parts of the season, but you knew that when pretending those stats were meaningful right?

Or is this kind of like you pretending that the loss of Earl is 10 times worse than not having Clark, Kam, Morgan, Rawls, Bennett for a half.......lol

Your desperation and denial are getting worse the closer to Saturday we get :)

LOL... no desperation here man. We're healthy... at home and will be ready to go.

You know though, I keep hearing about how Seattle was missing starters and will have them back right... does anyone realize Atlanta was missing starters too back in week 6?

D. Jones and Campbell , 2 of our 3 starting LBs (in addition to Beasley) didn't start and barely played that game.

Last time I checked every team has to deal with injuries and adjust.

You should really quit trying to convince yourself though that the loss of Earl Thomas isn't a huge blow to the Seattle defense. We'll surely find out Saturday when they face a team with the NFL MVP behind center and a lot more firepower than Detroit.

... and lets quit pretending that the block on Bennett was out of nowhere.

Heymichael9a18f3c4b65f2dfebb01ed81a7cbbbe9

How many times was Ryan hit after the ball was gone and no roughing was called?

Hawkpower":ndztssh4 said:
Intensity ramps up this time of year.

It was the same last year with Viking and then Panther fans.

What do you want, hawk fans to just bow to the mighty Falcons and concede defeat? Of course both sides are talking tough, its and evenly matched NFC divisional game.

Wouldnt expect anything less.

Neither would I. :2thumbs:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You're correct, if we lose, some will come in here and tell us they told us so. If that makes them feel better, so be it I guess :?

And to the Falcons fan, are you kidding me right now?? Watch pretty much ANY Hawks game, and you'll see Russ getting drilled late many times. This is football. And that was a blatant cheap shot against Bennett.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":i6p3gkxd said:
And to the Falcons fan, are you kidding me right now?? Watch pretty much ANY Hawks game, and you'll see Russ getting drilled late many times. This is football. And that was a blatant cheap shot against Bennett.

Just calling it like I see it man. By no means do I wish injury on anyone but Ryan was drilled quite a few times after he had thrown the ball and the refs didn't call jack shit...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm telling you exactly how it is, Wilson gets drilled late ALL THE TIME.
He just doesn't whine and moan about it, it's football, and he gets that.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1c2332uc said:
I'm telling you exactly how it is, Wilson gets drilled late ALL THE TIME.
He just doesn't whine and moan about it, it's football, and he gets that.

Yeah it's football until your QB is out for the season.

Ask the Raiders and Titans about that...

chris98251

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":32fz0a8h said:
Ok, so Matt Ryan is the only quarterback who gets drilled after the play.

Got it

No Rogers, Brady and Newton do also, they whine and get calls reversed and a special session to address non calls.

But Ryan outside Atlanta could walk down the street and nobody would know who he is.

Rob12

Reaction score
SyCOLA":15taiiod said:
:17:
Rob12":15taiiod said:
Hawk-Lock":15taiiod said:
How does Atlanta know whether or not we are still violating practice rules?

I'm sorry but c'mon OP. What are you actually trying to accomplish with this thread?

Just shows that they are well aware their stadium isn't loud enough. Zero fear in playing there.

GA dome is one of the loudest in the nfl.. usually one of the emptiest though which nullifies the loudest part lol.

Must have some big, expensive speakers.

pcbball12

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":12nksavl said:
Hawkpower":12nksavl said:
Of course Rawls has been hurt for large parts of the season, but you knew that when pretending those stats were meaningful right?

Or is this kind of like you pretending that the loss of Earl is 10 times worse than not having Clark, Kam, Morgan, Rawls, Bennett for a half.......lol

LOL... no desperation here man. We're healthy... at home and will be ready to go.

You know though, I keep hearing about how Seattle was missing starters and will have them back right... does anyone realize Atlanta was missing starters too back in week 6?

D. Jones and Campbell , 2 of our 3 starting LBs (in addition to Beasley) didn't start and barely played that game.

You should really quit trying to convince yourself though that the loss of Earl Thomas isn't a huge blow to the Seattle defense. We'll surely find out Saturday when they face a team with the NFL MVP behind center and a lot more firepower than Detroit.

Jones and Campbell didn't start, but they both played nearly half of the game. You also had starters Truant, Ishmael, and Shelby that game whom you do not have now.

While we will be without Earl this time around, Seattle was missing 3 starters on defense (4 after Bennett went down), their starting RB, and their QB could barely move due to injury. Could all of this mean squat? Sure. These are just facts being presented.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
pcbball12":19gm3jf4 said:
FalconsFanNW":19gm3jf4 said:
Hawkpower":19gm3jf4 said:

Jones and Campbell didn't start, but they both played nearly half of the game. You also had starters Truant, Ishmael, and Shelby that game whom you do not have now.

While we will be without Earl this time around, Seattle was missing 3 starters on defense (4 after Bennett went down), their starting RB, and their QB could barely move due to injury. Could all of this mean squat? Sure. These are just facts being presented.

Not to mention P-Rich has opened up some solid downfield options for RW. I have a feeling the Seahawks are about to show the rest of the country what they've known all season. This team is FULL of epic offensive talent. P-Rich, Graham, Baldwin, Rawls, a HEALTHY RW, Prosise, Reese, Hester..... maybe good Kearse will even show up for work. If the O-line does their job I expect to see a lot of slack jawed fans in the Georgia Dome.

Big hairy prediction: P-rich Fly Sweep for a TD ala Percy Harvin.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":3p34fm7y said:
Hawkpower":3p34fm7y said:

... and lets quit pretending that the block on Bennett was out of nowhere.

How many times was Ryan hit after the ball was gone and no roughing was called?

Hawkpower":3p34fm7y said:
Intensity ramps up this time of year.

It was the same last year with Viking and then Panther fans.

What do you want, hawk fans to just bow to the mighty Falcons and concede defeat? Of course both sides are talking tough, its and evenly matched NFC divisional game.

Wouldnt expect anything less.

Neither would I. :2thumbs:

That may be true (regarding the injuries to your team) but you are the one constantly crowing about the loss of Earl making this game so much different than last time.

Just pointing out that our returning starters make that gap much narrower than you are praying for.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
pcbball12":2kcevsrf said:
Could all of this mean squat? Sure. These are just facts being presented.

Of course it means squat. The game was 3 months ago. Atlanta is playing much better now with wins in 5 of 6 games... the loss being a 1 point gift wrapped game for KC.

Not sure if you can say the same thing about Seattle... even as a neutral observer I don't know if I'd be sold on the Seahawks based on a home game vs the Lions and their 4 finger QB who had receivers who couldn't find their hands.

It was still a 10-6 game after 3 quarters before Detroit decided to end all doubt as to who the worst team was.

Sox-n-Hawks":2kcevsrf said:
Not to mention P-Rich has opened up some solid downfield options for RW. I have a feeling the Seahawks are about to show the rest of the country what they've known all season. This team is FULL of epic offensive talent. P-Rich, Graham, Baldwin, Rawls, a HEALTHY RW, Prosise, Reese, Hester..... maybe good Kearse will even show up for work. If the O-line does their job I expect to see a lot of slack jawed fans in the Georgia Dome.

Big hairy prediction: P-rich Fly Sweep for a TD ala Percy Harvin.

Nobody said the Seahawks didn't have offensive talent. The O Line is the source of all your issues as it's been all season.

Hawkpower":2kcevsrf said:
Just pointing out that our returning starters make that gap much narrower than you are praying for.

... and still doesn't offset the fact the game is in Atlanta.

That is HUGE whether you want to admit it or not.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
I can't wait for this game to be over. This place is insufferable right now. :242733:

Maybe it's because the stakes are high but I've never seen this much bickering amongst our own fans. It just ruins the fun. I blame the Atl fans. :evil:

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":20ysigb5 said:
I can't wait for this game to be over. This place is insufferable right now. :242733:

Maybe it's because the stakes are high but I've never seen this much bickering amongst our own fans. It just ruins the fun. I blame the Atl fans. :evil:

It's not totally our fault. You guys and gals have been bickering amongst yourselves all season...

Oline...
Bevell...
More Oline...
More Bevell...
Haushka...

:mrgreen:

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
AgentDib":2om7v7t3 said:
The reason why it still matters in 2017 is just the humorous irony it adds when Falcon fans simultaneously complain about officiating and then bring up that lone playoff victory. They deliberately cheated in an extremely close playoff win over us and then want to play the victim card that they missed out on a hail mary chance this season due to Refs missing an offsetting penalties call.

Ever non-Seattle NFL fan knows who the real 12th man is at Seattle home games.

That's why we're glad the game is in Atlanta.

pcbball12

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":3a0gr4oy said:
pcbball12":3a0gr4oy said:
Could all of this mean squat? Sure. These are just facts being presented.

... and still doesn't offset the fact the game is in Atlanta.

That is HUGE whether you want to admit it or not.

Home field can be a huge factor. But lets not sit here and act like ATL has a great home field advantage. You lost 3 games at home this year. More than you lost on the road actually.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
pcbball12":dyiyze13 said:
Home field can be a huge factor. But lets not sit here and act like ATL has a great home field advantage. You lost 3 games at home this year. More than you lost on the road actually.

Yeah we did... 7 pts TB... 3 pts SD... 1 pt KC.

It's not really about our dominance at home though. It's more about Seattle's lack of dominance on the road.

pcbball12

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":333xwill said:
pcbball12":333xwill said:

Yeah we did... 7 pts TB... 3 pts SD... 1 pt KC.

It's not really about our dominance at home though. It's more about Seattle's lack of dominance on the road.
Seattle has definitely been inconsistent to say the least on the road. I could make an excuse for most of them, but that is a fools errand. If this were a game in Lambeau I would be way more apprehensive. Russ has played well in Atlanta in the past and in a dome in a playoff atmosphere I am not too worried that the HFA will shift the game one way or the other. Not saying we cannot lose, just saying I do not think HFA will play a huge factor in this game.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
pcbball12":1yj9okls said:
Seattle has definitely been inconsistent to say the least on the road. I could make an excuse for most of them, but that is a fools errand. If this were a game in Lambeau I would be way more apprehensive. Russ has played well in Atlanta in the past and in a dome in a playoff atmosphere I am not too worried that the HFA will shift the game one way or the other. Not saying we cannot lose, just saying I do not think HFA will play a huge factor in this game.

It's gonna be more about Seattle's history of slow starts and which Seattle offense shows up.

Not too worried about Atlanta showing up. They had the best 1st qtr offfense in the NFL (11.5 pts average) and averaged 35 ppg at home.

pcbball12

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":215qtkio said:
pcbball12":215qtkio said:

It's gonna be more about Seattle's history of slow starts and which Seattle offense shows up.

Not too worried about Atlanta showing up. They had the best 1st qtr offfense in the NFL (11.5 pts average) and averaged 35 ppg at home.
I think all hawks fans are at least a little concerned about a slow start. But, if they can avoid that and show up to play we really like our chances. Im choosing to believe they buck the slow start trend....but that is me being optimistic.