Falcons @ Rams

NJlargent

Reaction score
ludakrishna":jvva77u0 said:
What a blitz pickup by the Falcons OL and what maneuvering within the pocket by Ryan. I'm envious.

Speaking of being jealous, they came out ready to play and are playing disciplined.

RussB

Reaction score
Both these teams would stomp seattle right now. Hopefully sitting on the couch will fire pete up to fire cable and bevell but i doubt it

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Falcons special teams singlehandedly winning the game for them so far

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Difference in the game has been the two special teams turnovers. Rams need a score soon if not this could get ugly fast for them.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3uweehec said:
Difference in the game has been the two special teams turnovers. Rams need a score soon if not this could get ugly fast for them.

Ya the rams D has been superclose to sacking Ryan a few times too. Will be interesting to see if the Rams O can get going to make it close again

adeltaY

Reaction score
Wow Dan Quinn is showing how good a defensive coach he is so far. Young, hungry defense showing up against the #1offense.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
With the rams front 4 it’s funny how fast Atlanta is getting the ball out. Hmm no long developing playcalls. Weird.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Good coaching by Quinn to get this team back into contender form rather than regressing

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1nz5g92n said:
Hawk-Lock":1nz5g92n said:

Ya the rams D has been superclose to sacking Ryan a few times too. Will be interesting to see if the Rams O can get going to make it close again

It looks like the Falcons are scheming a lot of short passes. And it's mostly working? What is that?

rlkats

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":35qbbbht said:
Hawk-Lock":35qbbbht said:

When are the refs going to call some holding calls on the falcons. They are holding Donald every time

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Nice! Like it when a local boy plays well. I think I’m rooting for the rams but it feels dirty.