Fan reception to Kam on Sunday?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":bcd3zeg6 said:
Wenhawk":bcd3zeg6 said:
95% cheers, 4% nothings, 1% boo's. I will be in the majority.

I doubt even 700 Seahawk fans would be foolhardy enough to boo a great Seahawks player.
Yeah, I doubt that there'll be anywhere close to that number of paying Fans that will be immature and childish, but, it's embarrassing to think that there may be even ONE.

kobebryant

Reaction score
I think people are taking sports entertainment far, far too seriously when I see notions of 'pain caused', 'loss of respect', and 'owing the fans an apology' posited.

This man is a good citizen, an excellent football player, and an outstanding contributing member of the community both in the northwest and in Virginia.

As a self-employed person I've long learned not to allow my opinion of a person be influenced by how they conduct business. Some of the best men I know are absolutely ruthless, and often delusional and arrogant in their business life.

I honestly have never seen what booing accomplishes at something as relatively inconsequential as a sporting event; does it make the individual that is booing feel better about themselves? If so - great, I guess?

The sense of entitlement amongst sports fans never ceases to amaze me.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
RCATES":22kcto59 said:
TheHawkster":22kcto59 said:
I'm pretty damn sure they'll introduce the offense.

Introductions are determined by the coin toss. If we are getting the ball first they will introduce the offense and vise versa.

Say what??? The above is simply not the way things are.

My man you need to go to the actual game instead of reporting what happens on TV. The team decides whether the O or the D is introduced game to game, the rest of the team takes the field before the introductions. Those starters on O or D are introduced as they come out of the tunnel. This happens well before the coin toss or the 12 flag raising.

mrt144

Reaction score
Fanatics":14oezj1q said:
I think it is up to us to make sure he feels our pain that he caused. Cheering would seem to me that we are in his corner, which I am not.

Either boo or be silent is what should happen, but I do believe the majority will cheer... just not me.

There are more possibilities in the expression of cheering but ya I'm gonna let you be grumpy for no good reason.

xgeoff

Reaction score
LymonHawk":lt7x1zpn said:
Cheer of course.

Yep, I'm over it. I still don't support his holdout, but get out there and play. The past is the past, what's done is done.

253hawk

Reaction score
Throw fake money around the stadium like we did for A-Rod for his first game back up here after he signed that ridiculous contract with the Rangers.

Kennewick_Man

Reaction score
marko358":2zdg4q03 said:
Fanatics":2zdg4q03 said:
I am positive that any of us who decided to not show up to work for months, letting our co-workers down, letting the business down, setting them back, would be cheered when we returned. Not a chance.

You do realize his job is in the entertainment industry and that he's not a cardiac surgeon?

You're obviously not a business owner. Get some skin in the game, then say that ridiculous s**t out of the top of your neck. When you work for a multi-million dollar company and you choose to act in a detrimental manner to said business, don't expect everyone to shaft pump you when you decide to grace us with your presence. While I understand the plight of NFL players and trying to make as much money as possible in their relatively narrow window for income, I also understand the risk the 32 NFL owners have taken to even create the League we have the luxury to enjoy. Gain some big picture perspective before you start exposing your ignorance in front of the InterGoogle.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Basis4day":283t1ddb said:
Amazing how a person can lose over six figures in salary and still owe a fan an apology.
He didn't *lose* anything... he decided to forego the salary to make a point, which turned out to be a mistake.

Kam's not the victim here.