Favourite announcing crews

Seafan

Reaction score
Charlie Jones and Merlin Olsen were easy to listen to and my favorite from the 80s. I love Gruden. And Mayock is great, wish he did more Hawk games.

irocdave

Reaction score
Since this thread turned into announcers you love..1st up Dave Niehause, used to hide the Am radio under my bedcovers and listen to the M's lose with the voice of the deceased grandfather I never met. Dave was the best and really wish he would have had the chance to broadcast a world series. Raible and Moon aren't bad, just not great. Bob Rondeau has the perfect voice for football, love listening to him.

Basketball, no question about it, Kevin Calabro. Dude was the best sonic announcer and NBA announcer. Sucks the Sonics are gone, miss his voice on AM.

National radio guys, Harland and Boomer.

Seems most people love Gruden on TV. I find him obnoxious. Kisses to many asses and wouldn't call his brother out. Every play he has to point out fantastic effort even when there isn't. Phss. Dude needs to go back to coaching.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1i0qsopu said:
Raible/ Moon. I try to sync up TV and Radio when I can. Doesn't work when I am flipping back and forth between games though.

Aikman is good when he isn't slobbering all over somebody (Cowboys when we played them for example)

I like Michaels, and would like to see a Michaels/ Aikman crew.

Really miss Summerall, and I actually enjoyed Madden's ridiculous, energetic counterpunch to Summerall's perfect, minimalistic deadpan.

Can't stand Buck, Collinsworth, or Bob Costas and his halftime socio-political crap.

- bsd

You said it....I agree with it. Hope that dont scare anyone. It is after all.....Halloween season.