Feel better today about things moving forward

mrt144

Reaction score
Seymour":296q4b4s said:
^^^^^^^
Great post DomeHawk! What a load of crap. Doesn't matter if you have 10 posts or 10,000 posts. It's about content, relating to others here, and using you own brain to determine if you agree or relate to what is being said or not. In fact some of the better posts I've read I disagreed with, but they were thought out and articulated well enough for me to re-consider my own view. :2thumbs:

Which is exactly why I responded with track record. If you have 1000 posts and 900 of them are like "These maroons are doing it wrong and I don't like it" don't be surprised if people take something the wrong way, even if positive or optimistic.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
chris98251":21pymxty said:
Seymour":21pymxty said:
Northwest Seahawk":21pymxty said:
chris98251":21pymxty said:
Yeah shows your true demeanor being happy a player like Baldwin is cut after everything he has done here.

Drink the whole Case yourself in celebration.

Dude you really need to tone down it down . You don't have to be so confrontational .

Actually he does. He seems to have a slight woody for Baldwin and went after me in similar fashion when I pointed out before anyone else he sounded like he was wearing down and discouraged from the surgeries. :roll:

Well we also know that some around here have skin as soft as a babies bottom.

Yeah....kinda seems like you're describing yourself here...

Ill miss Doug, but Im alo excited about the future. Nobody celebrating Doug retiring, just moving on.

olyfan63

Reaction score
chris98251":6zurvkso said:
Good grief, Chris makes one mildly snarky post, sad a beloved Seahawk is done, and .NET melts down? This thread anyway.

I sorta recall him being "mean" to me a couple times. But both times later that week I coincidentally got a participation trophy at work, so I felt all better.

We ALL love Baldwin, how could any Seahawks fan not?
I still hold out some hope we'll see ADB in a Seahawks uni one more season, but I know it's a longshot.
Truly amazing is how high a level he played at last year when playing through the injuries.
Baldwin's TD catch in SB48 - a thing of beauty, breaking multiple tackles ala Golden Tate, and scoring.
So, so many clutch catches from Baldwin over the years. Wins in 2013 that got us HFA were due to some amazing Baldwin catches. Would love to see Baldwin as part of the coaching staff, coaching up the young guys.

I'm super-excited for the coming season too. The power running game... Jordan Simmons back and healthy, Solari building a dominant O-Line; it's a very, very good time to be a Seahawk fan. Penny a year better, stronger, wiser, and then adding DK Metcalf--this will be an exciting season!!
And then we get Ziggy Ansah, even if he misses the first month of the season, he will *dominate* as a Seahawk.
Exciting times, and I, too feel that special feeling like after the 2012 season.

chris98251

Reaction score
olyfan63":h4hbdmhz said:
chris98251":h4hbdmhz said:
Good grief, Chris makes one mildly snarky post, sad a beloved Seahawk is done, and .NET melts down? This thread anyway.

I sorta recall him being "mean" to me a couple times. But both times later that week I coincidentally got a participation trophy at work, so I felt all better.

We ALL love Baldwin, how could any Seahawks fan not?
I still hold out some hope we'll see ADB in a Seahawks uni one more season, but I know it's a longshot.
Truly amazing is how high a level he played at last year when playing through the injuries.
Baldwin's TD catch in SB48 - a thing of beauty, breaking multiple tackles ala Golden Tate, and scoring.
So, so many clutch catches from Baldwin over the years. Wins in 2013 that got us HFA were due to some amazing Baldwin catches. Would love to see Baldwin as part of the coaching staff, coaching up the young guys.

I'm super-excited for the coming season too. The power running game... Jordan Simmons back and healthy, Solari building a dominant O-Line; it's a very, very good time to be a Seahawk fan. Penny a year better, stronger, wiser, and then adding DK Metcalf--this will be an exciting season!!
And then we get Ziggy Ansah, even if he misses the first month of the season, he will *dominate* as a Seahawk.
Exciting times, and I, too feel that special feeling like after the 2012 season.

No big deal, the ones that replied and were all rashed about it are exactly whom it was referenced too.

But maybe this will help :)

Akhon ratchasima thailand august 5 450w 1149555926

I don't like the demeanor of what he said, Doug age wise as a Possession receiver is at the pinnacle of his career, way to early to move on so to speak if not for his injuries. He left a lot on the table as far as what he could have been able to contribute, sad to me really. Much like Kam taken way to early away from the game.