Feels Like Christmas Morning

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
Woke up today with a pep in my step. God I love college football. Nothing can bring me down today.

I don't care if you're a UW fan looking Boise in the eyes, Pac-12 fan, SEC, Big 10, Big 12, Big East, ACC .....IT'S TIME! (Bruce Buffer voice) and WE ARE LIVE!

Got a few games on my radar tonight. The South Carolina Clowney's play UNC, the Rainbow Warriors play USC and their no headed QB situation, and Ole Miss and Vandy square off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aLtGwHqX8M

Subzero717

Reaction score
I am interested in seeing Kessler play for SC. I was in Bakersfield when he was playing in high school there. Better prospect than Bray and Tuel. Although it is not good that they haven't named a starter yet and the season is starting.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Truly a dangerous sign for the rest of the SEC, South Carolina isn't sleepwalking through their first game it looks like. That was one of those opening weekend traditions I could always count on. South Carolina dominating a game defensively but f'ing up enough on offense to make it a little scary in the 4th quarter.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Nothing in the world better then college football! I love my Seahawks more than any college team but college ball as a whole is WAYYYY more interesting to me then the NFL.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
USC 3 Hawaii 5 in the 2nd quarter. God, i'd love to see Hawaii win this game. Then USC should fire Kiffin on the spot.

Dawgs0

Reaction score
JSeahawks":4cy0ri3k said:
USC 3 Hawaii 5 in the 2nd quarter. God, i'd love to see Hawaii win this game. Then USC should fire Kiffin on the spot.

Why would you want Kiffin fired, when you are an Oregon fan? Don't you want to beat Kiffin and USC? As a UW fan, I want Kiffin at USC as long as possible.

Latest posts