Fellow 12th Man Down here in CA!

norcalhawk

Reaction score
Fellow 12th man/woman, been a long time reader and between seahawks.net and fieldgulls I continue to improve my knowledge of the game and it's great to be able to be finally be a part of the support for the hawks!

Born and raised in Seattle (white center to be exact), mom and pops went to UW but pops got a engineering job in CA so we moved down to Silicon valley when I was middle school, and it was tough being the lone mariners/hawks/sonics fan while everyone as school went for the a's,giants, niners and warriors for the most part down here. Still got the Griffey posters in my college dorm!

Most of my friends are niner and cowboy fans, besides a few raider fans but they are not very relevant anymore haha. I have had to deal with the countless comments/insults/taunts the past few years since harbaugh took over from the niner guys but I still wore my mack or hasselbeck jerseys throughout! I will never forget the absolute joy I felt with Romo botched snap while being surrounded my cowboy friends.

Grew up watching lots of games at the Kingdome and since moving down here have never been able to catch a hawks game in seattle. Watching all the madness that happens every week at home makes me want to be a part of this so bad and I just feel like all of us truly deserve this. We are constantly overlooked but nothing makes me smile more than listening to the radio and hearing 95% of the people here absolutely terrified of our team and playing in Clink.

I even got my girlfriend to become a fan and she is wearing her Lynch/Sherman jerseys and other hawks gear to school every day after our game! We have been winning so much the past two years, she just keeps wanting more but I can't complain :mrgreen:

Sorry I know this is getting too long, but one last thing, I really am trying to give a xmas present for the gf for the last home game, I am hoping to get some good seats for the game! It'll be a great chance to show her my "REAL" hometown. What are the best seats that I can possibly have for around 300-500 each?

Thanks everybody and sorry for it being so long! Just so much pride in my team and our fan base right now I can't contain it.

drdiags

Reaction score
Glad to have you on-board. $300-$500 would be pretty good seats normally. But the talk is most tickets have gone up in value from second-source vendors.

Just looking at Stubhub they have this going

Priced from: $131.50 USD
2,534 tickets left

Check out this link, they have pictures that give you an idea of the view along with a top-level view of the stadium

http://www.stubhub.com/seattle-seah...seattle-centurylink-field-29-12-2013-4270616/

They have some pretty cool seats available at the price you want to pay.

OP
OP
N

norcalhawk

Reaction score
Thanks alot! I don't want to give the impression I didn't look on stub hub or do some research. I guess a better question would be, if I got tickets in the upper sideline would we still be able to get a good enough view of the game? I know it's all about the atmosphere and being there live is different than watching at home.

Been to a few games to visit friends at the USC and if you are high up you don't see anything at all, I know you can't compare stadiums..but I'm hoping to be able to get good seats to see the players pretty close! Thanks

Riley12

Reaction score
The view can get fairly tiny in the upper, upper regions , but I have sat in every section throughout
the life of the stadium and "there is no bad seat" rings fairly true. In the upper bowl and endzones, you get to see
plays develop in ways even television doesn't fully capture. In the lower bowl, you get the noise and emotion shaking
you down to your core that isn't matched by any televised experience.