Finally (a few questions answered)

akscoundrel

Reaction score
I think that win, one in which the defense got torched but the offense had their back for once, was good for the defenses soul.

Seymour

Reaction score
gargantual":1lft5up1 said:
All the interceptions felt good. Sure feels like the Legion of Boom is back.

That was not the LOB I remember. More like the Legion of Bend.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
gargantual":3qr6qn0t said:
All the interceptions felt good. Sure feels like the Legion of Boom is back.

Errrr.........

450 passing yards = LOB isn't even close to back.

Other than Sherman, I don't see any of the other LOB parts playing as well as they have in the past. Earl still seems like his shoulder is bothering him, won't even wrap up. Kam? idk, isn't the same thumper intimidator he once was.

We'll see about Shead, now teams have a couple games to gameplan, so we'll see if he has another solid game, or teams start finding holes.

hawks85

Reaction score
kearly":30wfhgkp said:
It was really cool seeing Seattle win despite allowing Pittsburgh to dictate game flow (shootout vs. fistfight). Pittsburgh is one of the very best shootout teams in the NFL, and Seattle beat them at their own game.
yup yup a lot of people dont see that. the only thing that im worried about is peterson. either he will get shut down completely or will go well behind the century mark. this guy can light up anybody at any given time. granted we have not allowed a 100 yard rusher all year but the backs we faced are not even on peterson's level. this is by far the greatest test for our rush defense. we hold this guy we win simple as that. vikes are a outside team now so its probably going to be cold which means peterson is going to be busy.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
gargantual":2mbqmz16 said:
I've always been one of the biggest Russ supporters, but how many of those TDs came off of short fields handed to the O by interceptions.......was it 3 of them? I can't remember. I know good QBs capitalize on what's handed to them and all that, but it wasn't like continual marches the length of the field or anything.

Although it was nice to see them do that at least twice in the game. Very reassuring going forward.

We have seen quite a few long drives stall in the RZ and result in 3 points this season. I was glad to see the TDs.

Latest posts