Finally, Frank Gore has been slain

rjdriver

Reaction score
I think along with Elway and Marcus Allen, that Frank Gore has killed us like no other player in our history. He's been a Seahawk killer for years. After a few lackluster performances, tonight was the night I realized I think we are done with him forever.

He seems a shell of his former self and his best days are behind him. I don't foresee him having any more memorable games against the Seahawks moving forward. (I hope I'm not jinxing anything)

Here's to without a doubt finally slaying the beast !

hawk45

Reaction score
Frank Gore has been slain?

xoxo, iRo

Reaneypark

Reaction score
He didn't do crap in the NFC title game either. He's down to the threads against us.

ensett

Reaction score
Gore only has 530 rushing yards in the last 10 games against us, almost all of those games with a terrible YPC. He's been slain a long time ago IMO, with a couple of long runs to inflate a couple of games stats.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Gore was the one that always seemed to kill us while Steven Jackson never got 100 yards ever against the Seahawks for his entire career.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Frank Gore hasn't been scary since like 2009. He's just an old, below-average RB now.

PDXCHawk

Reaction score
Everytime they play, the pundits laud him as 'one of the best', despite a dearth of evidence to the contrary. He's glue.

Latest posts