Fire Carroll

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Upset Jerhawk is back.

Pete Carroll needs to be forced into retirement. This bland, old style of football needs to end.

McVay owns Carroll, it's not even close.

Please, Judge Jody Allen, you're our only hope. Help us find a new head coach. Harbaugh? Kellen Moore? Matt Canada?

Anybody new to bring a new, exciting brand of football back to the Pacific Northwest.

Last edited:

nanomoz

Reaction score
Why won't his offense ever clock it to stop the clock? I've lost count of how many times it has hurt the team.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I'm done with him. Zero excuse for losing twice to the Rams. Season is over

Team isnt near as good as fans think. Last week all you heard was how good the Commanders were despite their record. They lost today to the Giants (again) with a QB they grabbed off the street.

Going to be a rough stretch from here on out.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Ever think it might be Geno who did this at the end of the game? Geno threw a 2 yard pass in the middle of the field to waste 25 plus seconds.

Geno then had a great throw. Then ran a draw play(geno or pc) and then Geno spiked it with 8 seconds. Geno should have spiked it at 3.

Doesnt matter.

Fade

Reaction score
Pete's purgatory.

Two throws killed them.

Geno had a wide open DK in the endzone, missed him.

JSN was running a clear out route. Wasn't looking for the ball. Drew Lock put it right were you wanted it. Rookie mistake.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Upset Jerhawk is back.

Pete Carroll needs to be forced into retirement. This bland, old style of football needs to end.

McVay owns Carroll, it's not even close.

Please, Judge Jody Allen, you're our only hope. Help us find a new head coach. Harbaugh? Kellen Moore? Matt Canada?

Anybody new to bring a new, exciting brand of football back to the Pacific Northwest.
Oh Whaaaaaanh! Jer, just STOP with the childish shit man.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
They could've had one more sideline pass to make it a more manageable field goal, and the idiots decide to run it up the gut.
Exactly! The time management was putrid! They were getting bailed out by some review to stop the clock on that stupid little pass to ZC.

They continued to only send 4 at Stafford all game. Hey Hurtt, how about dialing up a little pressure every once in awhile huh?

Hey Waldron, how about having someone block Donald for once! Hey Pete, learn HOW TO MANAGE THE CLOCK!!

AGHHHH!!

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
All I know is, Pete snatched defeat from the jaws of victory once again.

I'm still trying to figure out how they lost this game, other than Pete doing Pete things once again.

If not for Pete, the Rams would be 2-8, 1 game back for the #1 pick.

Yeah, they can't be happy about that. Lolol

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Oh Whaaaaaanh! Jer, just STOP with the childish shit man.
And 140 yards of penalties?

We're the most penalized team in the league by a wide margin.

Tied with top of the league with 8 blown leads. All fingers are to be pointed at Carroll.

This was such a predictable outcome today. Wish I had 3 hours of my life back. What a joke!