First Falcon game injury list.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
pcbball12":107k2vzu said:
They will find one bad call in the game and blame the entire game on it.

Only one?

Oh wait, the game's not in Seattle so bad calls are less likely.

No 12th man.

:mrgreen:

pcbball12

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":3e2ammx8 said:
pcbball12":3e2ammx8 said:
They will find one bad call in the game and blame the entire game on it.

Only one?

Oh wait, the game's not in Seattle so bad calls are less likely.

No 12th man.

:mrgreen:
There were bad calls/no calls that went both ways in that game.

sam1313

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2gy8kjz1 said:
sdog1981":2gy8kjz1 said:
Holy crap I went back and checked out the inactive list for that first Falcons game. Look at the talent that did not play

Frank Clark
Kam
Fant
Rawals
Odhiambo

That is a massive amount of talent missing from the team that controlled the game for 3 qtrs.

stang233":2gy8kjz1 said:
Sure wish it was at home.

Of course you do.

How much of that talent was playing in those 9-3, 14-5, 38-10 and 25-20 road losses? What about the 6-6 tie?

At least if they're all healthy you won't have any excuses this weekend other than Earl and Lockett didn't play to go along with the usual complaints about the O line and Bevell.

Damn you suck. Every time I think you may be somewhat reasonable andhave something to add to the conversation you come back and post some b.s. like this. I suppose it will make the win that much sweeter, but stick a sock in it dude. :179419:

And, by the way, do you know how many of those "road losses" were on real grass (where we generally play like crap)? :17: Your overconfidence based upon misinformation is irritating.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
sam1313":783ybu5k said:
FalconsFanNW":783ybu5k said:
sdog1981":783ybu5k said:
Holy crap I went back and checked out the inactive list for that first Falcons game. Look at the talent that did not play

Frank Clark
Kam
Fant
Rawals
Odhiambo

That is a massive amount of talent missing from the team that controlled the game for 3 qtrs.

stang233":783ybu5k said:
Sure wish it was at home.

Of course you do.

How much of that talent was playing in those 9-3, 14-5, 38-10 and 25-20 road losses? What about the 6-6 tie?

At least if they're all healthy you won't have any excuses this weekend other than Earl and Lockett didn't play to go along with the usual complaints about the O line and Bevell.

Damn you suck. Every time I think you may be somewhat reasonable andhave something to add to the conversation you come back and post some b.s. like this. I suppose it will make the win that much sweeter, but stick a sock in it dude. :179419:

And, by the way, do you know how many of those "road losses" were on real grass (where we generally play like crap)? :17: Your overconfidence based upon misinformation is irritating.

Meh don't feed into it. Just reply to his question with a question of your own. How did Atlanta lose 3 games at home. Two to non playoff teams Tampa Bay and San Diego????

chris98251

Reaction score
Well the weather is cold so I imagine 50 percent won't go to the game and the Seahawks travel squad will be in attendance, saying that the Falcons will blame our fan base for taking away the home field advantage by making the weather bad.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
chris98251":106eyman said:
Well the weather is cold so I imagine 50 percent won't go to the game and the Seahawks travel squad will be in attendance, saying that the Falcons will blame our fan base for taking away the home field advantage by making the weather bad.

Just pulled up weather dot come to check it out. Was able to hit the 5 day forecast!!!!! Chills!

Anyhoo Do atlantans really call highs of 66 with 75% chance of rain poor weather?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2whw4yty said:
chris98251":2whw4yty said:

Just pulled up weather dot come to check it out. Was able to hit the 5 day forecast!!!!! Chills!

Anyhoo Do atlantans really call highs of 66 with 75% chance of rain poor weather?

It is a dome...they can set the airconditioners on max cold....have it down to about 40 by gametime. But then again...matty ice will be iced over. :stirthepot: :twisted:

Latest posts