First Game at CenturyLink Field

Brass-Knuckles

Reaction score
I know i'm little late posting but wanted to pass it on how much fun i had visiting seattle for niners/seattle game. My brother in law an i flew in from san jose and met up with a friend who lives in seattle.

1. Enjoyed the bars around the stadium- Be able to walk to the stadium after drinking all day is convenient
2. Most of the seattle fans were cool. I was excited to see sooo many niners fans in bars and streets.. was not expecting that. I was rocking my 52 Willis Jersey and my brother in law bought Kap #7 jersey from niketown across the hotel
3. Manny's beer is awesome.
4. clink is loud as advertised. earplugs saved my hearing
5. Hung out at the bars after the game and everyone was cool. Might've been different if niners had won.. but they didnt so people were in good mood.

overall pretty good experience except for the smack down that your team put on the niners. Looking forward to the game down here in SF. I have a buddy who just moved down from seattle to the bay area who can't wait for niner/seattle matchup. Hopefully we can return the favor

The Radish

Reaction score
Since its Rams week I'm moving your post to out NFL Forum but will leave a shadow so it will be in both places.